Reichenbach: Final Part

Dean walks off without another word and approaches the piano in the corner of the room where the stage is. He sits down and plays some keys as if he knows what the hell he's doing. Your hand twitches because you'd love nothing more than to smack the shit out of him. Your gaze moves from him to the door behind him because it opens, and Sam steps through it.

Dean smirks because he knows he's there.

"Hiya, Sam." He turns and sees the bruises and cuts on Sam's face. "Who winged you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not really. I told you to let me go."

"You know I can't do that. By the way, your pal Crowley sold you out."

"It sounds like him," Dean nods.

Dean gets up and faces his brother to fight him but you're quick to jump between the two men. Dean looks at you before turning his gaze to his brother.

"Dean, hold on a second. You don't have to do this. Look, we know how to cure demons. Do you remember that?"

"Little Latin and a lot of blood. It rings a bell. Did you ever stop to think that if I wanted to be cured, I wouldn't have bailed?"

"That was Crowley."

"It really wasn't," he smiles.

"It doesn't matter, alright? Whatever went down, whatever happened, we will fix it."

"Will we? Right now. I'm doing all I can not to come over there and rip your throat out with my teeth. I'm giving you a chance, Sam. You should take it."

"He's telling the truth," you say to Sam.

"I'm gonna have to pass."

"I'm not walking out that door with you. I'm just not. So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna kill me?"

"No."

"Why? You don't know what I've done. I might have it coming."

"I don't care because you are my brother, and I'm here to take you home. Both of you."

"You're my brother, and I'm here to take you home," Dean mocks. "What is this, a Lifetime movie? With your puppy-dog eyes?" Dean laughs hard. "Oh, thanks, Sammy. I needed that."

Sam takes out a pair of sigil-etched handcuffs. Ones that will hold a demon no matter how powerful.

"You really think those are gonna work?"

"There's one way to find out."

Dean will kill his brother, and you can't have that happen. You don't care what happens to Dean and Sam, but if Dean kills Sam, then all you're gonna hear is Dean's whining when he's finally cured. You really don't want to deal with that so you turn to Sam with a glare.

"Get the hell out of here, Sam."

"No."

"I can handle Dean just fine. I don't want you here." Sam holds his ground but you're not done with him. "GO!"

For some reason, Sam trusts you. He doesn't know what's going on with you but he trusts you have some sort of plan to take down his brother. Plus, he's going to be nearby anyway so he decides not to make a scene and leave.

"Aw, you love me," Dean smirks.

"No, I just didn't want to hear you whine about your dead brother later."

You leave his side and go to the bar to order a drink while Dean goes back to playing the piano. Two ladies come up to him and flirt with him which he's into. If you're going to leave and trap him, then now's your chance. All you have to do is get back to the motel and you'll have everything you need to take down Dean once and for all.