The Hunter Games: Final Part

Damn it. Why is this happening again? Cas says getting Y/N's memories is going to be more frequent but it still doesn't hurt any less to see things from her point of view. Where am I? I'm in Dean's arms. I'm in the backseat of the Impala while Sam and my father are in the front seat. Pain spreads throughout my body and I notice gashing wounds on my chest and body.

Oh, yeah. I remember this. We had just found the demon who killed Mom. He possessed my dad. We barely escaped.

"Look, just hold on, alright. The hospital's only ten minutes away," Sam says.

My body is so tired. I can feel myself falling in and out of consciousness. I never knew how much pain she was actually in.

"Sweetheart, you have to stay awake," Dean says. I nod but my eyes betray me by closing. "Drive faster, Sammy."

"I'm surprised at you, Sammy. Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye-to-eye on this. Killing this demon comes first, before me and before everything," John says and looks at Sam.

"No, sir. Not before everything. Look, we've still got the Colt. We still have one bullet left. We just have to start over, alright? I mean, we already found the demon."

Sam is driving as fast as he can without causing more pain to me or my dad. I barely open my eyes to look at Dean who has tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I love you so much, Dean Winchester."

"No, don't say that. You're not allowed to say that," Dean cries.

In the next moment, the car is struck and the car slips over multiple times before skidding to a halt.

Dean groans and hits the metal table with his fist.

"Y/N, what are you trying to tell me?" he sighs. He looks at the ingredients and decides he's no longer hungry. As he puts the food back into the fridge, his phone rings. "Yeah?"

"Squirrel! I've got it," Crowley says.

"That's good to hear."

"Of course, I'm gonna hang onto it until you work out how to get that thing off your arm."

Dean hangs up on the demon and leaves the kitchen fully intending to figure out a solution. You look up and see Dean sneaking into the dungeon, and you get up to follow him. Sam and Cas don't question where you're going since they know you're not going to answer them.

"I'm guessing you're not here to reminisce," Metatron says when he sees Dean.

"We have the Blade. What's next?"

"You don't have it here? Not on your person, I'm assuming. God forbid you give it to Y/N for safekeeping."

"Not saying. Back to you. What is next?"

"This is where it gets kind of interesting, but first, it's very lonely in here. I have little to do but think, and it occurred to me that you and Y/N really need this Mark taken off you. In order to do that, you really need me. So, here's the deal. That first little tip I gave you? A freebie just because you're you. Every step from here on out will cost you. FYI, there's a bunch."

You want nothing more than to kill this motherfucker. Dean walks to the door that leads into the dungeon and spots you listening in. He lets his Mark do the talking for him. Instead of keeping you out of this, he opens the door wider for you to enter through.

"Care to join me?"

"Yes," you smirk and walk inside.

Dean closes the door and the two of you approach Metatron like he's your prey and you're hungry for blood. You grab an angel blade and circle around Metatron who tries to keep you in his sights.