Inside Man: Part One

Warnings: smut, fem!receiving

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean doesn't want to talk about this inside the Bunker where you're at because he doesn't want you to know about this. He called Cas to come out right after discovering that your blue magic was pouring out of his hands last night. All three men are standing outside the Bunker while Dean tries to conjure the magic from last night.

"Okay, I can't do it now but I swear, Cas, I had her magic."

Cas lifts his hand and checks on the status of your soul which still has slivers of darkness in it.

"Her soul still isn't ready but it's almost there. It's getting lighter every day. I can only assume that since you have her soul in you and her magic is tied to her soul, you have access to her magic."

Dean opens and closes his mouth as he thinks of something to say. Sam slaps his brother's arm and Dean looks at him like he's crazy.

"Dude, this can work. If you can learn how to control this, that gives us a real shot at beating Y/N."

"I don't know," Dean sighs.

"The only way to get her back to who she was before is to take that mark off her body and shove her soul back in. All you need to worry about is her magic and her soul, and we'll worry about the Mark."

"What if she finds out? She'll kill my kids," Dean almost cries.

"If you act like nothing is wrong, then she won't know to suspect anything. Look, Cas and I will go find a way to get this Mark off. Just keep her here and keep her distracted. Tell her I'm seeing a French film." Dean still doesn't look convinced. "You said it yourself. You promised her that you'd stop looking. I never promised anything. This way, you get to keep your hands clean."

"Fine," Dean sighs.

Sam and Dean head back into the Bunker while Cas waits outside. You're still inside your room where you've been all night so Sam quickly and quietly packs a bag. He pats his brother on the shoulder as he leaves, and Dean sighs at the thought of being alone with you. He walks over to your room reluctantly because what is he even going to say? What is there to say? He stands in the hallway looking like an idiot when your door opens. His mouth goes dry when he sees you standing in your room wearing one of your most revealing lingerie sets. Your ass is on display, your nipples poke through the very thin fabric of your bra, and your skin glows from the moisturizer you just put on.

"What are you doing?" he asks with hooded eyes.

"How do I look?" you grin and turn to him.

"Hot but what are you doing?"

"I got bored and decided to try some of these on." You walk over to Dean and lean against the door frame. "Where's Sam?"

"To Witchita to see a movie."

"So, what you're saying is we have the Bunker to ourselves?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Good."

You grab Dean's shirt and pull him toward you, and he doesn't know what to do when your lips slant against his. It's been so long since he's felt your lips on his, your body on his. You might be soulless and want to kill him but you're still you. Dean fights against himself to reject you but he doesn't. You feel too good to pull away from.

"Get in here and remind me what it feels like to have you in bed."

Dean steps inside the room and slams the door behind him. You don't care about Dean. You don't have feelings for him. What you do care about is the mind-blowing orgasm you know he can give you. Dean knows he shouldn't do this but he isn't thinking with his upstairs brain right now. He can't think about anything right now with the way you're running your hands over his body like that.