Reichenbach: Part One

It doesn't matter what city you're in or what bar/strip club you're at, Dean always manages to flirt with every woman to the point where he'd like to fuck them. There is an exotic dancer in this car that Dean has his eyes set on while you're at one of the tables drinking yourself away. Dean hasn't paid you any attention since narrowly avoiding his brother, but it's not like you wanted it in the first place.

If you're being honest, you're getting kind of bored with him. It was fun in the beginning but you hate watching him sing badly, flirt with other women, and beat up any man he sees. You look over the entire bar and notice Crowley by the front door. He motions for you to follow him outside, and you listen since there is nothing else left for you to do.

You down the rest of your drink and follow the demon outside where it's much quieter.

"Look, it's no secret that we're both sick and tired of Dean's behavior and his attitude. We need to talk about his anger issues. He is getting out of control."

"He's a class-a douche," you roll your eyes.

"We need to do something. I've been in contact with Moose. He's trying to find a cure for being a demon."

"Yeah, like what we did to you? Remember that?" you chuckle.

"Unfortunately."

"Tell me one good reason why I should care."

"If he continues down this path, he's only going to be more ruthless to the point where he might kill you. I'm gonna guess you like life."

"That was weak but I guess I'll help because he's getting on my damn nerves."

Seconds later, the front door of the strip club opens and the beaten security guard throws Dean out. Two teenage boys walk past the strip club and collide with Dean. They say something insulting but before Dean can kill them, Crowley steps in.

"Kids, am I right? In my day, we respected our elders. Of course, back then, anyone over thirty was ancient. Now forty-year-olds are still living with mommy, lying on OkCupid, and taking pictures of their food."

"What do you want, Crowley?" Dean sighs.

"A chat. We need to talk about your anger-management issues."

Dean has nothing better to do, so he follows you and Crowley into the nearest bar to grab a drink. Dean motions to the bartender when he gets there for a drink while you hold up two fingers for a double.

"So, how have you been feeling? On edge? Pent-up? Unfulfilled?"

"You sound like a Viagra commercial. You do know that, right?" Dean scoffs.

"This is about the Mark. It's changed you."

"I've noticed," Dean smirks and flashes his black eyes.

"I know that you want to keep the party going. I know you want to have fun till Daddy takes the black eyes away."

"Why are you picking on me? The Mark changed her, too."

"What are you, a child?"

"She's not going around beating people left and right. The fact is that you need to kill now. It's not a want, it's a need. Face it, darling. You're an addict. Death is your drug, and you're gonna spend the rest of your life chasing that dragon."

"So?"

"So, I'm here to facilitate."

"You want me to kill for you?"

"I want you to kill for us. You're going to snap eventually. The anger and the bloodlust are gonna build up until you can't take it anymore. So, the question is, do you want to spike a civilian or someone who has it coming?"