Dean

God I was not looking forward to being back here. I had spent the summer getting to know Lisa. Personally know Lisa; if you catch my drift. Only if summer could never end. School and everybody there (save a few people here and there) is bullshit. I turned the radio off, and opened the door to the impala. I grabbed my torn up book bag out of the back seat and patted the hood of the car before running into school. Lisa had texted me last night that she wanted to meet me in the janitor's closet early, so i had planned it out so I didn't have to carpool anyone and I could get there so we could "talk". I raced through the hallway before reaching the cleaning closet. I opened the door, where i was immediately greeted by darkness and the strong smell of cleaning products. I turned on the lights on to find Lisa sitting on a mop bucket. She sniffled and wiped her bloodshot and puffy eyes. I closed the door and hustled over to her, taking her face in my hands. She launched herself into my chest and squeezed me hard.

"Wha.. what's wrong?" I said, realizing that I should hug her back.

"Dean I'm.. I'M PREGNANT." She wailed.

I broke the hug. "WHAT?! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE ON THE PILL. I HAD PROTECTION!"I backed up until my back was pressed against the door. I heard people passing in the hall, but they probably couldn't hear me.

"I'm sorry. I lied. I guess one of the condoms broke." She covered her face in her hands and sobbed.

"I can't believe you." I said, running my hands through my hair. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I yelled, kicking one of stacks of cleaning products.

"Dean please don't go." She said as I turned around and opened the door. I stopped with my hand on the door knob. The muscles in my arm tighten and then I let go.

"God damn it Lisa. What do you want from me? We both know that you can't take care of a kid, I mean look at you," I stop before I lay on to my accidental insults.

She doubled over and continued to cry. I turned back around and opened the door, storming out and slamming the door. I looked down the hall shiftily before seeing some boy walking to his class. I wonder if he heard anything. His stride was sheepish and scared.

"Hey you, yeah sweater," I say trying to get his attention. He nervously stops and turns around. He pushes up his glasses and grips his books tighter like I was going to punch him. Jesus Christ what was wrong with this kid? I walk closer. He looked familiar.

"What did I miss?" I ask walking up next to him. I studied his face and started to feel a rise in my stomach. Probably last nights dinner of Burger King and beer. He stares down at his feet as if looking for the answer.

"First period started five minutes ago. I was just out here because..." his voice drifts off as he blushes profusely.

"It's fine. Are you okay though... what's your name?" I ask embarrassed a bit that I didn't know it. He'll get over it. He probably doesn't even know my name either.

"Um Castiel. And your name would be Dean Winchester," he says. Well shit.

"I should go I'll be late for History class," Castiel says. I watch his nervous face and his clear blue eyes flicker.

"Listen Cas, can I call you Cas? Stop worrying so much. History will still be there in ten minutes." His eyes dart back and forth.
"I don't know," he nervously squeezes out.
"Well have fun learning about the blasts from past," I respond strolling off to my locker. I feel his eyes glued to me and strangely, I don't know, it felt, no. Nothing.

I go through my locker and pull out my books thinking about his crystal blue eyes and lean physique. What am I talking about? Our conversation rattled through my head. And his striped sweater. He looked so good in it. What? I, I don't know. I touched my face feeling the heat off of it. I was blushing.