Castiel

The large orange sun was sinking in to the horizon and I should have been back hours ago, but I didn't care. It was just me and Dean. Me and Dean. Even our names fit together perfectly. We were sitting on top of the non-functioning impala talking.

"First kiss?" he asked popping the cap off another beer. He brought it up to his lips that were curled into a smile.

"Well, um, about two hours ago inside a crumbling building with this guy who I used to think was an asshole," I said, "however, he's actually really great," I said looking straight ahead with a smile taking over my face.

"I was really your first kiss," he said with disbelief bouncing in his voice. "Well I'm honored,"

"What about you?" I ask.

"Lisa," he says while his face turns white, well, as white as it could turn for some one so tan.

"Is something wrong Dean?" I say cautiously. He looks to the other side and then lays his head down on the impalas roof. His chest went up and down slowly. I slowly inched over and put my hand on his chest.

"Dean," I said softy, cradling his name on my tongue. He looked over at me and sat up. I lightly tugged at his shirt and he turns his head slightly. I pull his lips up to mine and stop a second just to smile. I press my lips up against his and feel the electric pull shoot through my body. Me and Dean. He pushes into my mouth and pins me on my back.