Harrison

When Miss Waxwing heard where Miss Bluebird was going she nearly fainted because everyone knew how dangerous it was to encounter Harrison. Many a bird had been eaten trying to do what Miss Bluebird was about to attempt.

Miss Bluebird, a while into her flight, heard lots of flapping wings and flew faster. She knew that Mrs. Raven, Miss Crow and their groups had been sent to stop her.

"Stop," croaked Mrs. Raven. "This is suicide!"

Turning around she faced Mrs. Raven. "Just because I'm scared doesn't mean I'm not determined." "She didn't mean that," said Miss Crow. "She meant that you don't have to do this." "Yes!" said Mrs. Raven.

"Well FYI," said Miss Bluebird, "I've always wanted to try to take on Harrison anyway!!"  And with that she sped off. Stunned speechless Mrs. Raven flapped the "let's go" signal and they all flew away.

Meanwhile Miss Bluebird spotted Harrison's yard and landed in the huge oak to rest.
Down below Harrison was twitching his tail back and forth on his windowsill wondering if he should ask to go out or not.

"Hmm, I usually have more fun when the bird is totally rested and fed," he thought. "So I should leave it be for now." And with that in his mind he curled up and went to sleep.