Test two and three

The next day she flew off to see her maybe future mate. She found him speaking to a very battered bluebird (worse than herself) who flew off as she approached. 

"Oh hello Bluey!" he chirped. "Hello sir, what is my next challenge?" inquired Miss Bluebird. "Well before I answer that question, can I ask about your well-being?" he asked. "Well then get on with it!" she said in a rather impatient tone. "How are you after your tussle with Harrisson?" 

This insulted her and  she sniffed, "How do I look to you, hurt, injured?" "Well yes, a bit. Though I guess it went pretty well. I'm sorry, I was just concerned." he said slowly. Miss Bluebird caught onto his care not to offend her, and softening her tone replied, "No, I'm sorry. I sounded hotty. I'm just in a foul mood Sir." and gave a sad smile (as best as a bird can).

Mister Bluebird brightened and said "Now dear Miss, you don't have to be so formal, as we may be mates someday. Please call me Benny or Ben." "Oh, ok Ben," Miss Bluebird said shyly. "My name is Bella." Ben smiled back, "Well then Bella, the next test is to build the best nest in the best place." "Ok then, bye Ben!" Bella sang. "Wait, this test is two and three at the same time Bella." Ben pointed out. "Okay, thanks," Bella called and flew away. 

First Bella came to an old woodpecker hole. Inspecting it she decided it was too dirty and kind of damp. Next was a cavity in a tree but she thought it was stuffy and there had to be a place more airy and started again, finally coming to a fence post where another bluebird was building. She shook her head sighing and glided away.