Chapter One

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock to make it stop. I role over onto my side to check the time. The clock says it is 5:30. I hop out of bed and quickly put on some running shorts, a t-shirt, and a sports bra along with my tennis shoes.

I walk out of the door at exactly 5:40 and start my morning run. Since I still don't know this neighborhood well I figured that if I just run for about thirty minutes one way and thirty minutes back I shouldn't get lost.

I put in my earphones and start running

(Time skip after run)

I get back to the house dripping with sweat. I peel off my clothes and hop into the shower to freshen up before school.

When I'm done I dry my hair with my blow dryer.

I run into my master closet and pull out a random sports bra and a pair of spandex. Today I choose to wear a plain grey v-neck with a pair of sweats.

I am not a girly girl. I hate the color pink and doesn't care what others think of me because I don't care how I look.

After getting dressed I rushed up the stairs the same time the boys were coming down the other stairs to the kitchen.

When we all enter the kitchen we see our dad frying some bacon on the griddle. I just grab an apple because trying to get a piece of bacon with my brothers around in next to impossible.

As the six of us who have to go to school get done eating we rinse off our dishes and pole into car an head off to school.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Ok so sorry this is just a filler and I will start introducing the characters.