Chapter 8

Alex's POV

Football practices were starting to get even more intense. We have our first game on Friday.

I've been really nervous about what will happen. I mean what if we lose.

I wasn't the only one nervous thought the triplets were as well. Not including my dad though he is worried that I'll get hit or something.

************************************

Today is the day of the big game. I quickly grabbed my stuff from my locker for French.

My classes went by in a blur and next thing I knew it was lunch. I sat with Wes and Andy because all the football boys were sitting together.

"Alex are you feeling ok? You aren't eating."

"I'm fine just not hungry."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?"

"Chill Andy it's not a big deal."

"If you say so."

************************************

The rest of the day went by in a breeze an next thing I know it is almost time for the game.

On the bus I just keep my hair out of my face and my hoodie over my head. I had my own seat at the front of the bus.

I plugged my earphones in and blasted the music to get into game mode

************************************

Ok captain go to the coin toss. I was captain along with Jake and Connor(a wide receiver) he is my rock when I need to get a first down.

"Ok shake hands." Said the ref. "Away team calls it in the air."

Since I was the spokesman I called heads.

"Heads it is. What would you like kick of receive?"

"We would like to kick. The guys started to look at me like I was crazy. 

When we got back to the huddle I explained that it is better to start with it in the second quarter so if we were loosing we start with the ball to catch up, or if we were winning we had first possession to score a touchdown.

**************************************

A/N : sorry guys for the long wait I promise the game will be in the next chapter. I plan to update sometime again this week if not I will have one soon  it depends on how busy we are at home.

PLEASE SEND ME SOME IDEAS OF WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE BOOK THAT I CAN ANSWER.