Chapter 5

I got home about 10 minutes before the triplets giving me just enough time to change before they got home.

"Alexandrea" the triplets said as they barged into my room.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"There was this one guy at practice. He called himself Bear." said Jake.

"He was so small but he tackled this 350 pound guy." said Jacob.

"Then he gave him pointers and did it again and he held his own forever." said Jack.

"We couldn't even tackle him."

"Oh wow"

"Yeah" said Jake

"I doubt even you could beat him." said Jacob

"He would give you a run for your money." said Jack

"You guys want to play 5 hundred?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go."

(Time skip)

I won five hundred easily.

After supper I went down stairs and went to bed so I could get up again in the morning for school.

*Next morning*

"Hey Alex I have basketball tryouts today so I can give you a ride home after or you can take your own vehicle."

"Ok Wes thanks but I think I'll take my own vehicle and stay at the library late."

"Ok"

The day flew by and the next thing I knew it was time for practice.

Today we did some basic drills for passing and catching. when we were done with that we set up for a scrimmage. I was on a team with the triplets- luckily- so we all got into position. The coach had me start at running back.

When the scrimmage was over my team had won 5 touchdowns to 1 touchdown. I had scored 4 of our touchdowns and the only reason I didn't get the fifth was because coach had me play quarterback.

At the end of practice we did sprints from field goal to field goal.

"Ok cupcakes if everyone is under 25 seconds we can be done for today."

We ran again I do each one in 16 seconds that's my goal no more no less.

"16 seconds Alex"

I just nod and try to catch my breath. When I looked I saw people were still running and it was past 25 seconds so we had to do it again. We ended up doing 20 of those sprints before we could go home.

I basically fell to the ground when we were done. I just laid on my back and closed my eyes. When I opened them I saw the triplets hovering over me.

"Come on man get up."

"You've been laying here for about ten minutes now."

"Ok dudes I'm up leave me be."

When I got home I went to find my dad.

"Hey dad"

"Hey Alexandrea, what can I do for you."

"I just wanted to let you know I am playing football but I don't want anyone knowing. Not even the boys"

"Have you talked to coach?"

"No I just want to make the team first then I'll talk to him about games and stuff."

"Ok it's fine with me because I know even if I said no you'd find a way to do it anyways, but thanks for telling me."

"Anytime dad."

"Well you should probably go to bed kiddo positions are posted tomorrow."

"Kay night dad."

I went to my room and fell asleep before I could even change clothes.