Chapter 2

"Alex" *shake*

"Alex" *shake*

"Alex wake up we're at school"

I opened my eyes and saw that I was leaning on my twin brother Andrew's shoulder. "Sorry I'll get up now."

"No problem sis."

We started walking towards the school. It is bigger than any other I had been to so far. I will get lost so many times today I'm thinking to myself.

"Hey Andy lets go to the office an get our stuff. Mater of fact everyone needs to go."

We opened the door to the office and we saw a nice lady at the front desk.

"Hi my brothers and sister and I are new here do you have our schedules and stuff?" asked Jake.

"Here you are sweeties have a nice day."

As we walked out of the office Jake steered us right into the middle of the jocks lockers. And oh yippee my locker happens to be across the hall from theirs. Luckily my brothers Andrews and Wesley's are right by mine as well.

Once had our stuff in our lockers I got out my school map and looked at my schedule.

First Period- French
Second Period- Chemistry
Third Period- AP History
Fourth Period- AP English
Lunch
Fifth Period- Gym
Sixth Period- AP Math
Seventh Period- Free Period

I quickly grab all of my stuff I need for Calculus and try to find my class.

I finally find my classroom and I walk in.

"Miss Jones you are late."

"Sorry sir"

"Well since you are new why don't you introduce yourself and say an interesting fact about you?"

Everyone is staring at me. I hate being looked at and judged.

Hey snap out of it you are confident. "My name is Alexandrea and I used to live in Tennessee."

"Well everyone lets play a game lets every one get to know each other so find a partner and start talking."

Everyone quickly finds a partner and I'm pretty sure they almost all know everything about one another.

Pretty soon I feel someone tap on my shoulder.

"Will you be my partner?"

When I spin around I see this boy with blond hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Sure."

"Ok, my name is Charlie and I play on the basketball team. Do you like sports?"

"Yeah I love sports. what is your favorite animal?"

"I like dogs because they are so loving and as people say they are a mans best friend. So.."

Just then the bell rings signaling the end of the class period.