Chapter 7

I woke up at five this morning to get ready to meet coach he said he will be there at seven but I want to do my morning workout as well.

When I got to school I started running to track. It wasn't just jogging I was mire like sprinting.

I did that for probable about half an hour to warm up my muscles. Next I have my 500 jumping jacks, 150 push-ups, 150 sit-ups, and 300 crunches.

When I was done with all that I was sweaty and ready to head to the weight room.

When I walked in I saw coach was already there.

"Sorry sir if I was late."

"You're fine matter of fact your early. Usually I wouldn't expect you to be here for another ten minutes."

"Ok. What am I going to do today?"

"I figured you could bench, squat, and do arms."

"Ok if you don't mind I'll start with benching."

"That perfectly fine how much do you want on?"

"Start with 200."

"Ok."

"How many reps?"

"Let's go with 15 reps."

I flew through the fifteen reps bedside I was used to this at home.

"Ok kiddo how much can you do?"

"250."

"Ok let's put that on and go till you max out."

I maxed out at 25 reps. Next we moved onto squats, again I flew through them. I did the same thing with arms.

I was done with everything at about 7:30 which gave me enough time to wipe off the sweat on my body.

The morning classes flew by and soon enough it was practice. Instead of going to the weight room with the boys I went to the field and started running laps.

I don't know how long I was running I just remember coach telling my to go home because everyone else has left.

When I got home I was still really hyped up so I went out side and played a round of basketball with all the boys.

Friday might was always movie night so I was sandwiched in between Andy and Sam.

The next thing I new I felt someone carry me to bed I opened my eyes and yawned I saw that Like was the one carrying me.

"Go to sleep Princess we've all got you covered."

Before I closed my eyes again I looked behind him and saw all the others following him to my room. With that I fell into a deep sleep.

Luke's POV

I'm wondering what is up with Alex because she keeps coming home more tired than the triplets and they have football practice an she know not to push herself but yet she puts up this mask so people don't notice when she's tired.

I was the only one who noticed her weird behavior today.

Tomorrow I decided I will confront her about this.

Coach's POV

I was at the school at about 5:30 this morning to set up the workout the football guys would do after school.

On my way to the office I saw a glimpse of someone on the field.

When I turned around I saw Alex running. She wasn't supposed to be here till 7.

She continued running for about another 30 minutes, and then she did jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups and crunches.

I saw her get up and head towards me. she continued to surprise me when she benched and squared more weight than half of the guys. she will never cease to amaze me.