Chapter 21

My threats are my signature. 😊

-Bakugou's POV-
I wake up in a terrible mood. I head downstairs.

"Hey! Are you okay? You don't seem to be doing too well lately, Katsuki." My mom asks.

"I'm just worried." I mindlessly grab myself a cup of coffee.

"Worried about what? You know you can talk to me, right?" I take a swig of the bitter fuel.

"I know, I'm just worried about Izuku. He's.. yeah." I walk to the couch my mom is sitting on. I open my phone as I sit down. I close it and focus on the news playing in the background.

"Why? Did something happen?" Her head tilts out of confusion.

"Yeah, something happened, that's for sure." I sigh and set the cup down.

"Well... Tell me!" She demands.

"He almost died a few days ago. His parents are in jail. He hasn't eaten in two weeks. His idol was a jackass to him." Tears resurface to my eyes as my brain reminisces over the past few weeks.

"Woah, woah, woah. Elaborate. Why are they in jail? How did he almost die? Why hasn't he eaten? Who was a jackass? What did they do?" She interrogates.

"Mom, he slit his wrists open. He almost bled out. His dad is in jail for child abuse, rape, pedophilia, and sexual abuse. Inko is in jail for physical abuse, child pornography, child neglect, and drug dealing. He hasn't eaten because he has an eating disorder. He got.. raped a few days ago. When he was bleeding on the floor, his door was locked. I had to go get someone for help. I asked All Might, since he was the first one I asked. He helped him, but the reason he slit his wrists open was because of a flashback. All Might had some questions and when Izuku told him he blamed him for being assaulted. He blamed him for his dad, his mom, everything. He called him a slut and called Hisashi and forced him to listen to the fucking prick insult him. Mom, I'm- I'm so scared. What if something happens?" I turn to her. She envelopes me in a hug. She knows I care about Izuku. I don't think she knows the extent though.

"Mom, I had to hold him while he was screaming. He was so scared. I wanna smash that fucking sluts face in. The guy who did that is walking around with no consequences! The fucking prick." She coos me as I cry into her shoulder. I pull back.

"Mom, I can't lose him. I can't. I love him, I can't have that happen!" She wraps me in a hug. I cry into her shoulder. Eventually I pull away.

"Can I ask if his dad.. did something to him?" I nod.

"He did. He's gonna get out of jail, he deserves to fucking rot there." She lets out an empathetic sigh. My Adams apple bobs as I swallow down tears.

"Where is he now?"

"He was adopted by Mr Aizawa. He's actually really fucking good at helping Izuku." I comment.

"Kat, if he went through that, it's going to be hard for him to heal. It'll take years, a decade even. If you want to have a relationship with him, I'll support you one hundred percent, but I don't want your aggression to speak over you." She remarks.

"I don't feel angry with him. He silences it all." I state. She smiles.

"That's good. He'll get better, Kat. He's strong. We know he is." I chuckle. He is. He really, really is. Tears escape my eyes. I wipe the tears from my face quickly. I curse under my breath as I can't get the tears to stop. My mom wraps me in a hug. I fight it at first but I melt into the comfort.

"Mom, I-I had to hold him. I s-saw him bleeding out on the damn floor." I sob. She rubs gentle circles on my back. Sometimes, Mom hugs just help. I stop crying, but I stay under her embrace.