~ 18 ~

It's 7.20pm, Taehyung and jungkook decided to go the café again.

,,what about today? Do you wanna go on the car or bike?" Jungkook asked wantedly knowing Taehyung will answer bike. "Oh today?, today... let's go in the car!" Taehyung replied. "Oh-" Jungkook let out making Taehyung laugh.

"I'm just kidding, let's go on bike" Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook blush a little.

"Alright then!" Jungkook said giving Taehyung's helmet.

They both put on their helmet and tied their chin strap. "Hyung this helmet really suits you" jungkook flirted. "So does yours!" Replied Taehyung, flashing a grin.

They both got onto the bike and Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook and huged his waist as always making Jungkook blush mad.

They reached the café.
As the entered the café.

"Oh jimin, you here too?" Taehyung was suprised. "Taehyung!! Hi man!" Jimin greeted. "Hi hyung!" Jungkook greeted too. "What's up?" Yoongi came back with tissue papers for jimin. "What are both doing here?" Jungkook asked. "Date? What else you thought?" Yoongi replied. "I was just messing around, Yoongi. Nah, I knew it was a date," Jungkook responded with a laugh.

"Well we are leaving now, let's see again at college" Jimin said leaving. "Wait!" Jungkook stopped them. "What?" Jimin asked. "About Hoseok hyung, when is he leaving to his town? I wanna see him before he leaves..." Taehyung mumbled.

Jimin and yoongi started laughing at jungkook. "What?? Why are you both laughing!?" He asked. "You'll see that Jeon" jimin said and left with yoongi. "The fuck-" jungkook said under his breath.

"Well let's go eat!" He turned his attention to his angel as they sat at the same table where they sat that day.

"Hyung what do you want for today?" Jungkook asked. "Um... you say first, what do you want?" Taehyung asked. "Oh me? I'll eat donuts today!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Alirght i'll eat donuts too!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Hyung are you sure?" Jungkook asked because Tae wanted to order what kook wants, having the thought what if tae dont like those donuts. "Im sure silly, I too love donuts!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Alright then I'll buy them" he said making his way to the counter.

"Hyung!" He called tae. "Yes?" Taehyung said making his way to jungkook.

"Um hyung" he said, pulling Taehyung by his waist with his one hand a little bit, making Tae bump into jungkook's side. Seeing this movement, Taehyung and jungkook were staring at eachother.

Fuck Jeon what are you doing!?!? Jungkook thought cussing himself

Did he just- oh my fucking god!! Taehyung thought, cheeks flushed with blush.

I-is he b-blushing?! Jungkook thought, suprised, still not leaving his waist.

The staff who was waiting for the order was like 👁👄👁.

Jungkook noticed the staff and broke the moment and asked "Oh Tae hyung which type of donut do you want?" Jungkook said distracting himself looking at the donuts. "Oh-" Taehyung snapped out. "I'd like to eat the chocolate donut!" Taehyung replied.

"Alright two donuts, please" he said as he held up two fingers, signaling. The staff agreed and gave him the donuts.

Jungkook took the plates and they both sat on their table as jungkook served Taehyung and himself.

They ate silently making Jungkook really nervous. Taehyung dint even let a word out.

This is making jungkook even more nervous thinking now Taehyung hate him because of his actions.

Ohhhh Jeon why did you even do that?! What the fuck is wrong with you!?! Now he hates you, fuck! Can't you even control for a bit?! You are such a bitch jungkook why?!

Jungkook was cussing himself so bad in his mind

Jungkook looked up and met eyes with Taehyung but Taehyung quickly changed the gaze to another direction.

D-did he just- Jungkook thought cussing really bad about himself in his thoughts.

Jungkook tried to talk but changed his mind because he dint want to disturb Taehyung. He quickly ate his donuts and went to the counter and paid the bills and gave Taehyung a tissue paper.

Tae got the paper without making an eye contact with the younger which made the younger cuss himself real bad.

Jungkook wanted to change the situation, the silence really made him nervous so he started. "Hyung we still have time. Would you like to go anywhere?" Jungkook asked. "I- Lets go home..." Taehyung muttered which made jungkook really sad.

He clearly hates me now...