Quirkless

Kaz smiled when Keigo came through the door waving as he cocked his head to the side, he didn't look very good, but he supposed he shouldn't. Keigo waved back at him, he looked so tired, somehow even older than he usually did too. Deku smiled at him weakly 

"Hey Keigo!" 

"Hi." Hawks sighed, looking at Ochako. She looked good. He supposed, if she wasn't okay he probably would have heard Deku's cries from his room. Deku looked completely calm, and so did both of his kids. He supposed that was a  good thing, but he couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous. He forced a smile 
"Hey kid!" He sighed, "How're you two?" 
Deku sighed softly, "We're okay. Uh.. they're actually thinking about letting her go tonight. How is Fuyumi?" 

Hawks sighed, "That's actually why I'm here, uh, Kei, your mother woke up, she was asking for you." 

Kei felt tears coming to her eyes "She's awake?" 

He nodded "Your sister is talking to her right now, but-" 
"How is she doing?"

"She's doing fine, skin grafts are good, she doesn't seem too be in too much pain, she's speaking coherently, don't know when she's going home, but things are looking good." 

Shoto sighed, saying good bye to the Midoriyas as he started out the door to see his sister. Deku sighed, Kaz wanted to go with Kei, but he knew this was probably a Todoroki family thing. So he hugged Kei goodbye and watched her leave.

"I hope your mom is okay!" 

Kei nodded "Thank you." 

Kaz looked at his mother with a sigh, Ochako smiled at her son and looked at her husband. She could see that he wanted to go check on Fuyumi. She had just come two, it was probably best that they give her some time alone with her family. Her eyes rested on Izuku's with a weak smile. 

"I love you." she sighed 

"I love you too." he said, sitting on the foot of the bed and grabbing her hands, he kissed her forehead gently. 
"With Fuyumi awake.." 

"You need to leave her alone for a while. Let her be with her family." 

Deku nodded "Y-you're right." He was just worried about his family getting attacked again, they might not be so lucky next time. He looked at Himiko and huffed, Kaz went and sat next to him.

"Are we going to have to stay in the house for a while." 
Deku nodded "I'm about to start monitoring your activity a lot more closely, Kazuku, but that shouldn't really be a surprise." 

Kaz nodded "It's not." 
Deku looked at his son and smiled at him weakly "I love you Kaz." 

"I love you too papa." 
Deku sighed, kissing his son's head.

***

Kei frowned as she stepped through the door to see her mother, she looked okay, modern medicine could fix nearly anything instantly, she didn't want to know what she looked like before the doctors got to her. She looked at her mom and sighed. Fuyumi started to cry 

"I'm so glad you're okay!" She had been so worried leaving her alone like that. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." 
Fuyumi sighed, she didn't know what to say, she was just happy everyone was okay. She looked at her husband with a weak smile, he didn't look good, but she supposed she probably didn't either. 
"Where did you disappear to, Kei?" 

"Mrs. Midoriya's room." 
Fuyumi frowned "Ochako got hurt? I hope it wasn't-" 

Hawks shook his head "She's fine. She's going home tonight." 
Fuyumi nodded her head "That's good I guess.. What happened?" 
Shoto hesitated, but sighed "She was stabbed walking through her neighborhood with Himiko Midoriya and Ochako Toga."