Chapter 22: Plans

While watching Calli's latest stream, you saw her tell the viewers how they're all important to her, despite being deadbeats.

You reads a lot of comments that suggest they don't mind getting stepped on by her.

"They seriously wrote this again?" you thought, disgusted. "I remember begging to her acquaintance at first, but I didn't want to be stepped on. I hope I wasn't like that."

After her stream ended, she went down to the living room.

Calli: "How was that stream?"

"Pretty good like the others, although the questionable comments from your other fans are still there. I may have asked this before, but was I like this?"

"No," Calli answered, hugging you. "You were different, and in a good way. You did beg when we first met, but it's better than asking me to hit you."

"I thought the same thing like two minutes ago," you responded. "Guess great minds think alike."

Calli: "Yep. And when did you get so mature?"

"Being your neighbor and exclusive fan for a year can cause some changes. I'm just happy I could be a proper boyfriend to you."

Calli kissed you on the cheek.

Calli: "And I'm glad I could cut out to be someone's girlfriend in real life."

You and Calli turned on the TV and saw that the city will be celebrating with a giant ball on top of the tallest building. When it goes down, the entire city will be filled with a dazzling light show. It also mentions that those that are sensitive to bright lights should leave or stay inside and cover all windows.

Calli: "Well, at least they let them know ahead of time."

"Yeah, instead of just saying nothing and having to deal with people having seizures. Want to be there when it happens?"

Calli: "Uh, yeah. And we'll have our sunglasses to block some of the light. So it'll be okay."

"Hey, Cal?"

Calli: "Yes?"

"Do you think we should tell our parents about what we have? That we're in a relationship?"

Calli: "Maybe. We have been seeing each other almost every day since I first moved here. Now there isn't a day where we're not together."

"Well. Whatever we do, we do it together."

Calli: "Yeah."

You and Calli kissed each other before breaking off.