Chapter 7; training and... extra's?

Seriously i needed to train. I really wanted to go to the forest. I now had all permission. Rex was also let in in regards of my vouch for him. I knew he could be domesticated though it was going to take effort. Sure, getting an assault dog, a low rank was either way fine, but i was planning on taking a dragon! It always was in my dreams, and since this is my "dream" life the egg for one should be laying in the forest. If Memorie serves right, it should be a black coated dragon with blue eyes, like Noah's. I was starting to really question just what i really was doing with all the black and blue, although my eyes were turquoise so i guess it doesn't really matter. It is awkward rethinking it though, but it really just looks cool. Rex was just ordinary, he never really bit or barked, just like my dreams. I actually already had adopted a German shepherd back when i was alive, he was called Rex too. To be honest, i really am bad with names. But really, i should write a journal, or really just a "Memorie" for all that is important if i ever forgot. As such i rushed back in the house for an empty book. I wrote in my home language so no one would know what it was, not even Rudy since it was in a European language, and before u think, no not English, he might know that too. And i wrote all spells i knew. Luckily i was such a dweeb that i bought a (btw this doesn't exist, nor might it ever exist and thus i can't tell any spells that aren't recorded in the light novel so do expect Indra to have some hacks out of nowhere. I will tell sometimes at wich power level he is) "all spells of mushoku book" for my cosplays i learned all that i thought were "cool" and went as an oc a lot like my current self. Like dragon gate, disturb magic, lightning, etc. Just the basics lol. After 4 days, i had completed this book, the trickier part was to translate it all. I should find a magic where you can just store stuff in a certain portal. ( i should mention, since i figured it would be hella boring if i just say haha i get that later" all the time, suspense would be killed so this will be the last time where i do this.) for now, this book would only be used as a memo for if i forget. Now, to the training! I got permition for going in the forest, but i should mention that i am going to need Noah or Jade watching me all the time. Jade might just seem ordinary but just like Zenith she was an adventurer. She had saint class magic for earth and wind. Healing was also on verge of breakthrough, but she said that she wanted to get it, but then met Noah. A pity, but a good pity because now i am here! They said I could go and be alone when i was 5, in the forest that is. It was a long time, and for that time i could only use up to advanced, so as not to raise suspicion. but that was fine. As long as i could pull off saint at 5. They also said that if i did vanish again, i would be heavily scolded and punished. Atleast, if i was in the woods. The farms were still fine, so maybe i could do some saint there later? After 5 weeks though, i did get some interesting news, Noah wanted me to come to a... "Party?"