Chapter 23 North God

A week passed, we went in the teleportation circle, yada yada yada. I told Ariell the same, gave her a update on my new swords too. Told her people were waiting outside and that i would be gone for about 2 months and it would be done. I also told her that if Sylph and Amber didn't have a answer yet i would wait longer. Some new news was said too. About the twins. They now knew basic human language after a tutor helped them and their new names were changed to my request. Anyway, no time to wait. I had to go to Kalman III. I wanted this done as soon as possible. The teleportation circle this time was 3 weeks over. UGH!! I AM SIMPLY GOING INSANE! After going there i got trough the circle, walked 3 days to get to the place Kalman was at and, since he was training, he wasn't hard to spot. 

"M-mr..." 

"Hmmm?" 

"May i see all of your techniques. My mom and dad died wanting to see them, but they aren't capable of travel and i will tell them how amazing they were!"

 "Hmmm, alright but you must also tell them my actual name. Its Aleksander Ryback!" 

"Alright mister."

 that was easy, thank God! He showed all techniques, i copied them and everyone was happy. 

"I must ask, what are those swords on your hilt?" 

"Oh, they are swords my mom and dad got for me, i never go without them"

 Shit, Shit, Shit! I totally forgot to store them! Oh well hopefully he will buy it. 

"Ah okay, can i see them?" 

"Alright."

 I gave them and he was looking at them interested. 

"Alright, save travels young one!" 

"Yeah thanks! I will see you later maybe!"

 "Huh, maybe!"

 Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I even got God class along with it! Except i also needed to see basic swordsmanship. Bummer but it was worth it now back to that stinky teleportation circle... yeah i needed rest. My body, even though now well-built, needed rest. Weeks passed by but i made it to Asura again. This time permanent. Now, my body was REALLY aching. I felt as if i could pass out any moment. And in front of the gate, just so few steps away from the palace i passed out. 

*Btw i am sorry i don't do Kalman III justice. I should have probably given a bigger ark, but it was getting repetitive, so it was boring to make and probably to read too. *

 i woke up again to see a bigger Rei standing by my left. Flashbacks! Only this time when i looked around i saw Sylph, Eris anAmber too. Even Delta and Luna came! 

"I passed out again, didn't i?"

 "Yes"

 Amber confirmed. 

"I made you guys worry didn't i?" 

"A lot" 

Sylph said. 

"I made you mad right?" 

"Fo-"

"Not me, Though i should thank you for helping my dad..."

Eris, is that a hint of gratefullness? though you did just interupt Amber.

"Eris, do control manners. Amber was talking."

"Why? Look, you came back. That's good right..?"

"Yeah but let her finish the other time okay?" 

"Okay..."