89.

MYRA

The following morning, I woke up snuggling against Mateo, whose arm was heavily draped over my waist. We were crammed into the small bedroom at the back of their private jet. Not that I minded it. I sighed and snuggled against him, bathing in his warmth and incredible scent.

It hardly happened when I woke up to find Mateo still in bed. Most days, it was Hunter, but today, I was glad I woke up to have Mateo beside me. However, nothing could ever beat the feeling of waking up with both of my mates together.

I felt sore from yesterday's action, but my wolf and I were fully content. It had helped ease all the built-up anxiety I had for the past couple of days.

I drew small circles on Mateo's arm while I heard him breathing lightly against me. He stirred in his sleep a bit before pulling me closer to him and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help but smile at that. I turned to place a small kiss on his cheek while stroking his arm gently.

"Are you awake, Mateo?" I whispered, and he hummed in response. His morning voice was husky, the sound of it making something flutter in my stomach.

"Yes, baby girl," He responded after a few seconds; his voice was so beautiful, and his chest rumbled as he spoke. "Did you sleep well?" He asked right away.

"Yes," I sighed deeply, "You?"

"I slept very well," He answered contently, nudging his nose against my neck, filling my chest with a warm fuzzy feeling that I couldn't fight. Meanwhile, his hand went between my legs to massage the skin around my mound. "Does it ache, baby girl?" He asked, worried.

"Just a bit," I told him, and he got up immediately. I made a sound of protest, but he sat between my legs and spread them apart to see the state of my pussy. I watched him intently as he examined everything there.

"You're very sore," He frowned, running his fingers over the red marks, "You should've stopped us last night when it got too much for you,"

"I enjoyed it," I shrugged, but he scoffed and got up before applying a wet towel and the ointment between my legs. I sat back as he cleaned me first, taking his sweet time to wipe every nook and cranny before massaging me with that strange oil that felt cool to touch at first, but then slowly, it numbed the pain. It instantly made me feel much better.

Seeing the look of relief on my face, Mateo seemed to be less worried. While he was tending to me, Hunter entered the small bedroom to check on us. Before I could greet him, he shot his brother a worried look, but Mateo dismissed it by shaking his head.

"We need to be more careful when we go rough on her next time," Mateo said, and Hunter grunted as he watched his brother massage me.

"Does that feel good, pussy cat?" Hunter asked.

"Yes," I answered. "But not as good as your cocks," I told them with a grin, but Mateo still looked worried about me and the look on Hunter's face was somewhat the same.

"Tell us when it hurts next time, okay?" Hunter asked, pecking my lips, but I pouted at him. Even though I loved their doting nature, sometimes it annoyed me.

"It didn't hurt," I protested, but they wouldn't believe me. I wanted to tell them they were being too gentle with me. I was a werewolf, too, just like them. Yes, I was still somewhat weak, but I wasn't as fragile as a human who wouldn't be able to bear two Alpha cocks and knots at the same time.

However, before I could say anything, the intercom beeped, and the pilot announced to prepare for landing. This got all of us in motion. I took a speedy shower in the tiny shower. I wanted to share it with Mateo, but there was only room for one, and we needed to be quick.

When I stepped out, Hunter had packed our stuff and was waiting for me outside the bedroom. I joined him there for a quick little breakfast. Mateo joined us soon after. The rest of the landing and the travel to our hotel was blurry.

Hunter and Mateo got busy making calls as soon as we landed. I busied myself by checking in with the cyber team for any updates. Also, I checked on my computers through a laptop remotely connected to my system so I could always stay alert in case Arika wanted to make a second attempt at stealing the keys.

When we reached the hotel, the city councillor of Kersas was already waiting for us there with all the information Mateo had requested. All of us got to work immediately with that.

At first, we searched through the list for any new residents. I looked for my sister's name, my mother's name or any other alias that Arika could be using, but we didn't find anything significant.

We searched through other databases, too, but still got nothing. It was soon getting frustrating, but I wouldn't give up. I was going to catch that bitch no matter what... no matter how much time it took or how frustrating this pursuit got.

As evening rolled in, we were still without anything—no leads or any clues whatsoever. The City Councillor did his best, but beyond a certain point, he couldn't help us either. I checked my computers to see if Arika would get back to them, but nothing happened. Also, she hadn't fucked with any pack systems lately, which kind of got me tense. If Arika was silent, it could mean she was planning something big. This swelled the urgency in me.

I came up with new ways to generate any leads on Arika, but after a day, when we managed to come up with nothing, my determination was starting to falter.

"If we keep going like this, it might take forever," I groaned, staring at the computers. Mateo sat beside me while Hunter was away to take care of some other business. However, I wasn't expecting him to return so quickly.

"Someone's here to meet us," Hunter declared as soon as he entered our hotel suite. His face had an irked look, but his shoulders looked taut.

"Rikkard," Mateo growled on my side. 

~

Read the COMPLETE book on Patreon, along with the exclusive bonus scenes and an alternative version of this story.

Also on Patreon: the daily updates for the sequel — A PET FOR THE DRAGONS. Also available on Patreon – Her Alpha Mates alt story, bonus scenes and much more. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3