| Embers of Emotions |

Hey Readers, (Must Read Note)

I've read through all your comments, and I understand there's a demand for Devansh's POV. However, I need some time to figure out when and how to incorporate it without disrupting the flow of the story.

If you have any questions or doubts about the chapters, feel free to ask in the comments, and either I or another reader will respond to them.

Maintaining clarity is crucial; otherwise, you might miss out on understanding the story's nuances.

Now, onto those readers who feel Devansh deserves everything that's happening to him: you're absolutely right. He deserves whatever he gets.

However, I've emphasized before the importance of reading this book with an open mind. Your intense anger towards Devansh sometimes blinds you to Parinidhi's mistakes, leaving out some key elements of the story.

But that's okay; everyone has their favorite character. I hold both Devansh and Parinidhi dear to my heart, so I can't show partiality. And if I am, it's towards Pari.

Now, for those who are solely interested in revenge, I advise you to consider stopping here. The story is about to take a new turn, where Devansh's journey to redemption will run parallel to Parinidhi's path to becoming a stronger woman.

As this is a dark romance, the real game will begin when the darkest desires peak, and physical desire will shake every sense. Manners, morals, and principles will be tossed aside.

I never said there wouldn't be a plot; there will be, but it will be rich with an undying desire for both love and lust.

So, please take some time to consider whether you want to continue reading or not. And please refrain from bombarding me with comments later on.

***

Target 🎯 for this chapter

Votes 300+
Comment 70+

***

Please vote for the chapter and leave  comments as well!

PARINIDHI

Hatred was steering me down an unexpected path, one I never anticipated. The realization that I had forgotten my father's death anniversary fueled a storm of self-directed frustration.

After hastily showering, I draped myself in a simple white saree and adorned my mangalsutra before rushing to the living room.

The scene that greeted me there stirred a whirlwind of emotions within. Panditji was busy making preparations for the puja, and my father's portrait adorned with a garland stood prominently.

As everyone assembled in the living room, I sought blessings from my mother, touching her feet in reverence.

"May happiness always accompany you, Pari," my mother blessed me, her hand resting tenderly on my head.

Standing quietly by her side, I was taken aback when she turned to me and uttered, "Why are you still here, Pari? Seek the blessings of your husband."

Disbelief washed over me, leaving me momentarily speechless. How could my mother say such a thing?

As I stood there, the weight of my mother's expectations bore down on me like an oppressive force.

In her eyes, Devansh and I were the embodiment of marital bliss. Yet, I grappled with the stark contrast between this idealized image and the harsh reality of our tumultuous relationship.