| Healing Words |

Celebrating 1K+ followers on Wattpad with an early update!

Please, readers, note the drastic difference between the number of reads and votes

Please, readers, note the drastic difference between the number of reads and votes. The gap is quite significant, which is disheartening.

I usually set targets, but I find myself uploading even before reaching them

I usually set targets, but I find myself uploading even before reaching them. It's unfair because this story has been taking up so much of my time that I've been neglecting my other stories.

From now on, I'll only update after reaching the target, even if it means waiting an extra 15 days to fulfill it.

*****

Don't think for a moment that I'll still update after saying this. Many writers are vexed with this issue and have halted updates. I guess that's the final resort because I fail to comprehend why a simple click seems to be such a challenge.

***

Target 🎯 for this chapter

Votes 400+
Comment 100+

***

Please vote for the chapter and leave  comments as well!

*****

PARINIDHI

Ignoring Devansh and Mukul's banter, I focused on the task at hand. Retrieving the container, I prepared to pack the kheer when Devansh returned to the kitchen.

"Where were we?" His playful tone filled the room as he leaned against the counter, arms folded confidently across his chest.

"Nowhere," I replied tersely, refusing to entertain his flirtatious banter as I continued packing the kheer.

His gaze lingered on me, his eyes searching for something I couldn't decipher. "Who's this for?" he inquired, his tone light but curious.

"For Ajit," I responded without missing a beat, the words slipping out effortlessly.