𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚

-What the hell happened? - I said as I crossed the hall and arrived at one of the cells from the right building.
-She had another psychotic attack - Daniel said to me as we stood on the door of the cell, some of the security guards along with some medics were sedating one of my patients, I took a look over her cell and as I was expecting there were a lot of papers and paint all over the floor and the walls.
-Dr. Krause you might want to take a look at these - One of the medics said to me as he handed me some of the paintings, I sighed and took them while walking away from the scene being followed by Daniel.
-Damn you deal with that everyday? - Daniel said as he followed me through the halls, I noticed and hid the drawings on my bag.
-You shouldn't be seeing this kind of things, you're just a pediatrician after all - I said moking him as he started complaining as always, while the only thing I could think about right now was my oldest patient, Lusher.

Lee Seoyoung, more known as Lusher of 23 years old, graduated in arts on a very prodigious school, she was my first case at Gangnam-gu psychiatric Hospital, she came here three years ago when she was internated for being a complice in extortions of all kinds posible and for having mental issues, she used to paint the dead bodies which her partner killed before.

Jung Chaeyeong, more known as Cheche of 20 years old, worked as a CEO of an important entertainment agency, being my second case and my last one, at least for now, she was internated for abusing and manipulate some of her formed idol groups, also for the murder of at least 14 people she liked chopping off their extremities and keep them as a collection.

-So are you really doing it? - Daniel said as we arrived to the front building.
-I guess I am - I said as I looked at him.
-You never change, you rather be exhausted than taking a break - He said while he laughed at me - Just like the old days huh? - He said this time looking at me, I did the same and nooded at him.
-Y/N are you sure you're gonna be able to take another case? You already have two and you need to rest - I heard Ling from behind us while I turned arround with a smile on my face.
-Hi to you too - Daniel said as he turned arround as well and rolled his eyes at Ling - Good luck - He said to me with a smile and shaking his head before walking away from us.
-Ling please, I'm fine now, and I need this to be able to succeed so, don't worry about me okay? - I said softly as I turned arround to face her, I gave her a warm smile while she gave it back to me - Besides this case it's hard and new, I really wanna do it - I said as she laughed at me and patted my back telling me to go already, I started walking and arrived at the interrogation office, as I saw our new patient inside already while two officers were inside as well.
-Dr. Ling I think you don't belong here, at least for now am I right? - Inspector Kim said as Ling just bowed and walked away slowly.
-Is she that bad? - I said as I looked inside the room.
-It's not gonna be easy, I'm not gonna lie to you, she's gonna ask you a lot of questions, don't answer anyone, you're just there to make a diagnosis - He said as he took some papers and got ready to open the door - Don't let her intimidate you - He said with a cold tone to me, I nooded slowly at him and followed him inside the room.

-Well who do I have the pleasure to talk with huh? - I heard the patient said with a sarcastic tone on her voice.
-Don't waste your voice she's not gonna answer anything you ask her, keep that annoying voice of yours for the questions instead - The inspector said coldly as I followed him while I looked at her, she was wearing a straitjacket and the two officers were behind her.
-Are you his little dog or something? - She said while she laughed at me, she rolled her eyes and looked away from me when I gave her a little smirk.
-What are those even for? They're useless and you know that damn well!- she says irritated by the inspector, her voice was cold and quiet but loud at the same time,
inspector Kim just rolled his eyes at her and smiled a little bit while he took some of his papers and started reading.
-So, Bada Lee 28 years old, she's been working as a dancer and choreographer for almost 15 years wow - The inspector said sarcastically as he looked at her, as I noted everything on my notebook I looked at her and she gave the inspector a proud smile - she was found guilty for torturing and abuse her students - He said coldly as his eyes opened, he started acting as if he was surprised.
-You got all of that little one? - She said as she looked at me, she was smirking at me while I looked at her dead in the eyes.
-So, I'm gonna ask you some questions as you might know, so I hope you can be a good psychopath and answer them right away huh? - He said umbothered as he took some of his papers out.
-You are wasting your time, inspector, you damn well know that I'm not here to talk - she sits straight and she is obviously very irritated because she has no freedom, she has no control over anything and she clearly hates that, her tone is very cold and emotionless looking but she's boiling over internally and would explode at any moment if she's provoked.
- Oh, guess what, you're gonna answer the damn questions if you don't want to go to penitence right away - he said coldly to her, this time getting more on his nerves and frustrated.
-Whatever, if you think I'm going to talk then think again, inspector, you guys know that these questions lead nowhere and you know that - She said as she gave us a smirk once again, she is getting more and more angry as she speaks but she is trying to act nonchalant as she looks away from him, her eyes shifting from him to the wall, from the mirror on the wall to the ground, never meeting his eyes directly.
-Sure then - the inspector said as he moved his head telling the officers to come near her, one of them grabbed Bada and pulled her hair back while the other one helped to hold her.
-Hey! let go of me you fucking bastards - she struggles and tries to pull away from the officer but they don't let her,also the fact that she's wearing a  straitjacket isn't helping at all, she is not only angry but hurt as they have caused physical pain, she is getting annoyed and wants it to stop so she tries to pull away one more time to no avail before stopping and just looking down at the ground - I said, let go of my hair, do you think you're better than me for having some studies huh? I bet they don't even want you here, you deserve to be the one getting in this place not me! - She said again as she started to move even more than before.
-Then speak and I'll tell them to let you go - he said as he laughed at Bada, it was clear that she wasn't gonna speak but the inspector wasn't really helping right now, you have to be patience to fix this things and he clearly wasn't.
-I said, let go of my hair - her voice was cold and harsh, she could see that the inspector was just playing with her now and that he had no intention of letting her go until she spoke, she was still trying to pull away but her efforts were in vain, making her more frustrated and angry, she was beginning to boil over again and felt as if she could explode at any moment.
-Doesn't she need a moment or something? - I said as I had my eyes glued at hers, I could sense her gaze become bigger, sharper and scarier, her chest was going up and down at a really high speed as the inspector just laughed at my comment.
-I said get off of me! - She said as she managed to hit one of the officers with her head making him go unconscious on the floor, I instantly got up as the inspector did, she started fighting with the other officer and managed to bite him on the neck ripping his skin apart without even using her hands.
I tried to go and help them but the inspector stopped me, I looked over him and he was calmly shooking his head as if he was enjoying this situation, he then pressed a red button that was under the table and in a couple of seconds four officers where on top of bada, they injected something that looked like a sedative, she looked at me with a creepy smile before falling asleep.

-Look, I know it's hard to face but, you have to take the case, you don't have another choice - Inspector Kim said to me as we were left alone in the room.
-Oh I know, I'm definitely taking it - I said as I tried to get my papers but he stopped me and got closer to my face.
-Great, I'm glad that you do, cause actually, you're taking another case - He said while a grin appeared on his face.
-What do you mean, I signed for one not two, I already have another two cases going on and - I said but he slammed his hand on the table making me jump a little bit.
-I don't give a single fuck, you're gonna take this two cases and we're gonna transfer your old cases to Dr Ling, got it? - He said as he chuckled right in my face.
-Fine, do whatever you want - I said coldly as I finally took my papers and tried to leave the room.
-Oh you can't go, we have the interrogation right now, so take a seat dear - He said with his hands on his pockets as he looked at me, I rolled my eyes at him and took a seat once again.
-You're gonna love this one don't worry - He said as he sat on the table backfacing the door while he kept laughing, he took a cigarette out and lighted it while he kept laughing softly, I sighed and looked at the door when it finally opened.
He looked at me with a smile on his face, the biggest one I've ever seen from a person, while I was just staring blank at her, feeling a mix of emotions in my body while I just felt weak by seeing her once again.