𝟓.

-I can't believe they interrogated us, for two days in a row, like, why would we want to murder someone? And specially someone that wanted to join us - Daniel said as we walked out of the interrogation room.
-Protocol I guess - I said as I sighed and started walking towards Bada's cell.
-Are you sure you're gonna be ok with her? - Daniel said as he walked besides me, he looked at me with a worried face as I looked and nooded at him.
-Yeah, besides, I wanna try and get some information from her about what happened to Kyma, I'm really sure someone here did it - I said as we finally arrived to her cell, Daniel nooded at me and finally left, I took a look inside of her cell, she wasn't wearing her restraining jacket as usual and she was playing arround with something.
-You're gonna be fine, she promised she won't do anything - One of the officers said to me as he opened the door for me.
-How are you that sure that a psychotic patient is not gonna go crazy and harm her psychiatric, again? - I said as I rolled my eyes at him.
-Inspector Kim made sure that she won't do any of that - He said as he gave me a smirk, I looked at him in annoyance and finally got inside.
She looked at me while I placed my stuff on one of the side tables from her bed.
-You need to sit down you know the rules - I said as I looked at some of my papers while I heard her turning arround on her feet.
-How's the pain going? - She said as she got closer to my back, her tone being playful and slow, she got really close to my neck that I could feel her hot breath against my bare skin.
-I told you to sit down - I said as I pulled away from her as I finally looked at her in the eyes, she seemed tired and her eyes were a little bit red, she just laughed at me and sat on her bed, her eyes being kind of lost arround the room while she tried to put her attention on mines, meanwhile I paused for a couple of seconds analyzing her figure and state.
-Bada look at me - I said as I pulled a tiny lantern and placed it in front of both of her eyes, I grabbed her head and immediately it almost fell to the back,her pupils were really big and she wasn't even bother from the light.
-What the hell have they given you? - I said as I turned arround and opened one of the drawers and looked inside of it, removing everything to finally find a tiny jar and a note.
-I had to give her this, she took it at 7:28 pm - I rode on the sticky note that I found, I looked at the jar and luckily, it was a weak sedative, I checked the time, it was 7:57 pm.
-I'll wait for you then, lie down - I said as she just looked at me with that lost gaze, I helped her lie down and she instantly closed her eyes.
While I was waiting I decided to check on her cell, there were a lot of books in here for her entertainment but nothing else, besides a little notebook that was under her pillow, I took it in my hands slowly to not wake her up and decided to take a look, after passing a couple of empty pages I finally found something, but sadly, nothing useful, she just marked the days she's been in here by far.
-Do you really need to check even that? - She suddenly said, I closed the notebook and left it on the side table while I turned arround and looked at her.
-Why do you keep this under your pillow, are you hiding something? - I said sarcastically as I looked at her with my eyebrow raised.
-Cause inspector Kim keeps coming in here and, I feel like this is my only scape, even tho they're just dumb lines, but they keep me entertained, besides, it's the only way that I have to express my feelings somehow - She said as she looked at me with a smirk on her face as I nooded at her.
-Are you feeling better now? - I said as I looked at her face, her eyes were normal again and she seemed more conscious.
-I'm the one who should be asking you that dear - She suddenly said as she sat on the bed facing my way.
-What do you mean, I'm the medic here remember - I said as I looked at her.
-Come on, I'm not stupid, look at you, you look even worse than me - She said as she laughed at me.
-I thought we already worked on that before - I said as annoyed as she laughed even more.
-I'm not saying that I'm better looking than you or anything, I'm just saying you look tired - She said as she sat on the corner of her bed this time, resting her elbows on her knees and looking directly at me.
-Since when do you worry about people? - I said as I rested my body on the back of my chair and crossed my arms looking at her.
-It's because what happened to that girl right? Kyma - She said slowly as I looked at her with my eyes wide open.
-What do you know about her? - I said almost desesperated as I remembered what happened.
She started thinking really hard, she took her time, maybe like two minutes thinking and looking arround, for then started laughing once again, it was obvious that I was getting on my nerves and asked when she was still a little sedated, I sighed and runned my hands trough my hair in desesperation.
-Did anyone of you asked that one girl from the first cell - She said while she kept laughing.
-What? - I said as I looked at her this time.
-You should check on her cell, she's the sweetest one but she's so double faced right? - She said as she looked at me without laughing this time, I don't know why but her words sounded like she was right on her words for once.
-Krause you're done here - One of the officers said as he opened the door and called me.
I looked at her one more time before I grabbed my stuff and started walking towards the door thinking on what she said to me seconds before.

-What do you fucking want, I was busy you know - Inspector Kim said as he finally arrived, I called him to check on Lusher's cell like Bada told me, I saw Daniel walking behind him as well, looking at me with a worried face.
-Doing what, staring at the wall? - Daniel said annoyed as he rolled his eyes and got besides me.
-I don't have time for this - He said as he looked at Daniel annoyed - What do you want? - He said looking at me and crossing his arms in front of his chest.
-We should check the cells for indications, I think that might be useful - I said as I looked at him.
-I already interrogated everyone and no one has seen anything - He said as he sighed loudly.
-But have you checked the cells? No right? - I said as I pointed at him.
-The patients were on their cells, I don't see why I should interrogate them or looking on their cells if they were supposed to be closed - He said as he looked at me this time.
-Fine, I'll do it - I said as I took the keys that he had hanging on his belt, Daniel saw it and started following me.
-What the heck do you think you're doing huh? - He said as he rushed towards us and grabbed my arm.
-If you don't do it, I'm gonna do it, and you'll get fired for letting a doctor get involved in a police intervention, how does that sound to you inspector? - I said as I threw the keys to his hands, he looked at me and finally sighed and went to check on Bada's cell first, Daniel looked at me with a proud smile as I did the same, for then entering the cell with the inspector.
-Just one left - Daniel said as we finally walked to Lusher's cell, I was nervous to see if Bada was telling me the truth or not, the inspector finally opened the door to find Lusher looking at the tiny window that was near her bed.
-What's wrong? - She said as she looked at us coming into the cell at this time.
Two officers came in behind us and took Lusher with them to the outside of the cell.
-See there's no much to see in here - Inspector said as he started looking arround the cell.
-You didn't even bother to look correctly - Daniel said as he sighed and started looking under her bed but found nothing, inspector Kim looked on some of the shelves on the wall to just find some acrilics and drawing utensils, and I looked over one furniture that she had right below the window, but I just found some painting that weren't relevant to us.
-See, we got nothing, now let's just go already, I need to eat - Inspector Kim said as he took a cigarette out of his pocket.
-I swear there has to be something here, if not who was it? - I said whispering to Daniel, who was now standing besides me reading a random book from Lusher's shelf.
-There's nothing in here, maybe it was someone that came in and just left right after we don't really know - He said as he looked at me with a small smile.
I started looking arround once again, thinking on Bada's words.
-It's because what happened to that girl right? Kyma -
-Did anyone of you asked that one girl from the first cell? -
-You should check on her cell, she's the sweetest one but she's so double faced right?-
-But how, how does she know that? - I said to myself as I kept looking arround.
-Do you really need to check even that? -
-Why do you keep this under your pillow, are you hiding something?-
-I feel like this is my only scape-
-It's the only way that I have to express my feelings somehow -
-That's it - I said as I turned arround and faced inspector Kim, he looked at me annoyed and got closer to where I was -You should check under the mattress - I said as I looked at him.
-Why would I even do that? You know I can't do that without an order from my superiors - He said as he looked at me.
-Just do it and stop complaining - Daniel said as he walked besides us already annoyed by his behavior.
Inspector Kim sighed and started messing arround with Lusher's bed, finding nothing under the sheets, when he finally stopped, we looked over the bed and saw a paper under the pillow, it was perfectly folded so it won't get ruined by being under the big pillow that was on the bed, he turned arround and looked at me for one second before taking the paper on his hands, he finally opened and we all looked at it.
-Holly shit - Daniel said as we all looked at the paper.
-You, take this - Inspector Kim said as he handed me the paper, he covered his mouth and quickly got out of the cell.
-I did nothing let me go! - We heard Lusher said from the outside of the cell while her screams were fading away.
-SHUT the hell up right now or else I'll have to use force on you - Inspector Kim said as they finally left the hall.
-You were right all this time, but, how do you know? - Daniel said as he composed himself a little bit and looked at me.
-I have my ways I guess - I said as I kept looking at the paper while a tear escaped my eye.