𝟑. 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐜

It was currently 5:30 am, I slept at my office as always since yesterday I fell asleep looking for more information, Daniel is right, he says that my brain never gets tired of learning new things, which is true, there's something about me that always pulls me to know even more from psychology.
Since I was young I was already interested in medicine, I studied in Germany while I lived with my mom being one of the smartest students in my school, when I was 15 I got selected to study in Gwangju Institute of Science and technology, where I met one of my best friends Kang Daniel, me and my mother finally moved to Korea with my father who worked there, there I got my very first medicine degree, I ended up doing 4 years instead of 6 since they thought I already knew what I needed to, after that I spent 4 years of my life studying for my specialty in psychiatry degree and my neuropsychiatry and forensic psychiatry degrees, for then at the age of 23, being the youngest person to work in such a prestigious hospital, where I also met my best friend Ling.

-I'll be out here so, if something happens just let me know and we'll come in quickly - One of the officers that were outside of Bada's cell said to me while he unlocked the huge door that was in front of me, I nodded at him and entered the cell right after.
As I walked in I saw Bada sitting on her bed while she was looking me up and down, I grabbed the only chair that was there while I noticed her moving arround.
She stood up and got closer to me all of sudden, I was just a little shorter than her so she leaned down a bit to get close to my face even tho she had her straitjacket on.
-Hey - She whispered giving me chills down my spine but I tried to act tough in front of her.
- Get back on the bed you can't get close to me - I said coldly to her while I finally grabbed the chair.
I saw her face getting mad when I talked to her like that, her anger and narcissistic issues didn't like when I showed my superiority to her and I could tell.
-You wanna test me huh? What are you gonna do? You're so small compared to me, I could snap you like a twig if I wanted to - She said with a smirk on her face as she looked down at me.
- Care to remind you that you're wearing a straitjacket, and besides there are officers at the door that can come in as soon as I scream so, get back to the bed - I said as I looked at her dead in the eyes for then give her a sarcastic smile.
Her anger only grew more when she realized she couldn't do much right now, but as soon as she would have the chance she would teach me a lesson that's for sure, so I had to be careful with her.
-Fine, but you won't escape my eyes - She went back to her bed and just stared at me with an umbothered face.
I took the chair and placed it in front of her bed, always keeping a safe distance between us.
- So, we're gonna start with some psychotherapy - I said as I took out a notebook and started to writte down the things she has said and done already.
I noticed her face got a smirk when she saw me take out the notebook. - Yeah sure, why not, but don't expect me to listen to you anyways - She said as she made herself comfortable on the bed and acted as if she didn't even care.
- What thoughts or feelings have been most prominent for you recently? - I said as I looked at her with a serious expression.
She thought about my question for a moment before responding me with her usual smirk.
- I often get angry and annoyed a lot, usually when people act disrespectful towards me, or when they try to show me that they're superior like if I care about them or their feelings, I'm better than them after all- She responded with a smile on her face like she didn't have a problem with it.
-I see - I said as I took notes of every single movement that she does and what she says.
As I was about to ask her another question she sat on the edge of her bed and looked at me while I was writing.
-Now is my turn to ask you something Dr, Krause - She said as she mocked me on saying my name while she had this feeling of superiority towards me.
I raised my head and looked at her with my eyes a little closed at her for a couple of seconds, her stare was really sharp and never left mine, making me feel a little intimidated but I managed to keep my cool.
That's when inspector Kim's words came to my mind.
-Is there anything that's been on your mind that you haven't had a chance to discuss yet? - I said ignoring her words and looking back at my paper.
She rolled her eyes at my response - I'm not just gonna answer your questions, as I said, I wanna ask you stuff too - She said this time getting more aggressive with her words and her tone, I had to be careful with her so we can get somewhere with this.
- Answer me first and then we'll see - I said not even looking at her while writing things down.
She stayed silent for a moment, her anger was boiling inside of her I could tell from miles away, she looked so tempted to just attack me at that moment but somehow she stayed calm.
-Fine, my question is simple, what will you do if I don't follow your therapy? What will happen if I don't listen to you and I stay aggressive? You don't want to see me in that state right? - She said as she got her face closer to mine, a big smirk was drawn on her face while she looked at my face - Oh wait, you saw me already right, don't you feel scared little one? - She said while I looked at her with an umbothered face, she was making me so tense but I was liking it somehow, I love my job after all.
- Then you won't get out of here, is that simple - I said as I finally looked arround with a blanck face.
Her face got annoyed when she heard what I said, she noticed I was controlling her and she won't let that slide.
- So what are you gonna do, keep me here forever? That's not the way you fix people's behavior, I'll just go crazy in here - She said as she smiled at me acting as if she didn't care as always.
- Believe it or not, you're crazy already, that's why I'm here for, as much as it sounds like a cliché thing, and besides, what does a dancer know about psychology huh? - I said as I looked at her with a smirk on my face this time, I needed to get on her nerves to be able to see her true reactions as well.
-Who do you even think you are huh? You're just jealous about me that's all, you wish to be as smart as I am dear believe me - She said as she got up from the bed and stood in front of me while she started yelling, I annaliced her state and her chest was rising up and dawn at a frenetic state, also her legs were shaking a little bit as well, probably cause of her madness right now.
-Can you describe the situation that triggered the most strongest emotions for you? - I said as I kept writing and a smirk apeared on my face, she went silent all of sudden while looking at me, I waited a couple of seconds and she actually sat back on the bed while looking at me with a death stare.
- Just shut the fuck up, this is going nowhere, I get it, I have a problem, but I don't even think you can fix it anyways - She said as a nervous smirk appeared again on her face.
-So you're not gonna tell me about it? - I said as I looked umbothered at her.
- It's not a big deal, just shut up about your stupid therapy - She suddenly snapped at me while she hit my notebook and threw it somewhere arround her cell while she looked at me in the eyes, her eyes grew bigger once again and started looking scarier.
- So you're not gonna talk about that girl, what was her name again, Han Haeun, and what she has done to you? - I said as I looked at her this time waiting for any kind of reaction towards me.
-How the fuck do you even know her fucking name you fucking bitch, don't you dare even say her name again or I swear I'm gonna ripp you apart - She said as she tried to push me multiple times, so I just called the officers outside and they instantly came and pulled her away from me while I annaliced the situation.

-You should take the rest of the day off Y/N, I mean it - Daniel said as he was cleaning a little but visible wound on my neck.
-I can't, I still have a session with Soweon - I said in pain as the alcohol he was using was burning as hell - That fucking bitch really managed to hurt me - I said as I looked away annoyed when I saw Ling entering the room.
-Are you okay, I heard what happened - She said as she approached me and took a look at my neck making a disgusted face.
-Girl it's just a tiny wound calm down - Daniel said laughing a little bit to take away the tense that was in the air.
-Y/N I need your help with something - Ling said as she kneeled down to my level in front of me while I nooded at her - You have a session with Soweon right? There's this new girl that's coming today, she's doing internships so I thought of her talking with Soweon since she's not that dangerous, what do you think? - Ling said as I thought about it, it was dangerous somehow but I was gonna be there all the time anyways.
-Yeah sure, I have to talk to Soweon first though - I said as she nooded at me.
After a couple of hours I finally had my session with Soweon, one of the officers brought her to my office, she was sitting nervously in front of my desk while an officer was at my door in case something happens.
-Soweon, do you have any idea why are you here? - I said as I looked at her.
-Cause I killed someone - She said slowly as she looked at me with fear in her eyes.
-Yeah but, that's not the whole point, you have more reasons to be here than just that one - I said softly as I kept looking at her.
She looked at me as if she was questioning my answer to her.
-I've been having an eye on you since yesterday, the way you reacted and how you spoke to me and inspector Kim - I said as she started looking arround nervously - So after some research and some analysis, I came to the conclusion that you have Amok syndrome and intermittent explosive disorder - I said calmly as she looked shooked at me, I could tell tears started forming on her eyes as well - Soweon don't worry about it, I'm here to help you deal with that, not to make you feel guilty about it - I said as I gave her a little smile that cheered her a little bit - We're gonna have some sessions and work in your anger issues together, we'll start with a cognitive behavioral therapy first - I said as I took even more papers while she looked and nooded at me.