𝟔.

-Are you gonna say the truth so we can go home? - Inspector Kim said as I rolled my eyes at him for the 15th time in the past four hours.
After finding out about Kyma's killer I finally went home with Ling, it was the first time in a week that I was gonna be able to sleep in my bed, I was feeling happy, until the next morning, right wen I woke up someone knocked at the door, and for my surprise, inspector Kim took me with him.
-I told you already, it's pretty obvious, you're the inspector not me you should know that already - I said as I runned my hands over my hair in frustration.
-She's right let's just let her go for now, we all need to start working - The officer that was
There with us said as he placed his hand on inspector Kim's shoulder while he looked at me, I looked at him in the eyes to let him know that I was saying the truth.
-Whatever, but I'm gonna keep an eye on you - He said as he walked to the door and pointed at me before leaving the room.

- I can't believe I spend more time there than in my office - I said as I finally left that room, I started walking to my office to have a little rest, I had a session with Soweon but it was too early for it.
-What are you guys doing in here huh? - I said as I opened my office door and saw Daniel and Minnie inside.
-She was feeling overwhelmed so she insisted to come here and see you - Daniel said as he patted the infant's head, I looked at her and she gave me a cute smile.
-It's been a while since I last saw that little smile of yours come here - I said as I opened my arms, she looked at me and came running to my arms like the old times.

-Why don't you tell y/n what you told me before? - Daniel said as he looked at the little kid.
-What is it? - I said as I turned arround to face her.
-I want to be just like you when I grow up - She said from the floor while she played with some toys.
-You wanna be a psychiatrist? - I said as I smiled at her.
-Yeah, you guys are so cool, and I find it interesting - She said while she raised her arms in the air as we laughed at her.
-You need to check your phone - Daniel said as he looked at me with a weird face.
I took my phone and saw a couple of messages from our group chat.
-Are you kidding me right now? - I said as my head rolled back in annoyance.
-I think I know who's getting that new case - Daniel said as he turned off his phone and looked at me.
-She's been here since this morning and they tell us now? - I said annoyed as I closed my eyes -Please tell me it's Ling, she only has one case now that Lusher is gone - I said as I finally raised my head again.
-Lusher unnie is gone? - Minnie suddenly said as she looked at us.
-Minnie how do you know her? - I said as I got up and kneeled down on the floor in front of her.
-I met her this week, she started playing with us in the waiting room since Monday - She said as she played with one of the dolls that where on the floor, I looked at Daniel who had a worried expression on his face.
-Minnie why don't you go there and read some of the books huh? - I said softly as I signaled the big shelf that was on the other side of my office, she nooded at me and did what I asked her to do.
-How the fuck is that even posible, no patients older than 15 are allowed there - I said as I sat in front of Daniel once again.
-I don't know, what kind of security we have this days jeez - He said as he started panicking a little bit.
-Y/N! - Ling said as she entered the room out of breath.
-What now? - I said as I looked at her tired.
-You need to come right now to Bada's cell - She said as she tried to catch her breath.
-What's wrong with Bada? - I said as I got up from my chair looking at her.
-I don't really know, the officer from hall one said that she's been feeling nervous since this morning, and she keeps calling for you - She said as she finally composed herself and looked at me.

-So she keeps kicking the door and screaming my name? - I said as we entered the elevator together.
-Yeah, I think she's going crazy again so be careful when you get there - Ling said as she pressed the button.
-I don't know what's into her, first she's all crazy, then she attacks me, then she acts like nothing and then she was the one that told me to look into Lusher's cell, then she gets desesperated so I go see her - I said as I sighed and looked at Ling.
-You should rest right after this, let's go for a coffee later, I have to go with Lusher as well - Ling said as we finally arrived.
-Lusher is back, already? - I said as I looked at her surprised.
-Yeah, I was surprised too, something is off here - Ling said as we finally arrived to the cells.

-Took you long enough, she's killing my ears - The officer said as he saw me, I rolled my eyes at him and he immediately opened the door as I came in.
-Bada? - I said as I couldn't see her anywhere in her cell.
-Y/N? - She said while her voice was trembling, she was on a corner of her bed hugging her knees while she looked at me, her chest raising up and down at a very high speed and her eyes were really open.
-What's wrong now? - I said as I tried to keep calm given the situation, I took my usual chair and placed it in front of her bed while she watched me in silence - Aren't you gonna answer me? - I said as I looked at her while taking some notes.
-I've been, uhm - She said while she could, she was shaking really badly right now and she wasn't even looking at me.
-Bada you can tell me - I said as I kept looking at her.
-Come on just tell her you idiot - She said to herself as she started pacing back and forth, I stayed silent for a moment to observe her behavior, she kept looking over her shoulder and to the door, I looked to her face, her eyes eyeing the room all the time, sweat starting to form on her forehead as she tried to whipe it out, I tried to move in my seat a couple of times and every time I moved, she would look at me instantly.
-You like dancing right? - I said as I leaned back on my chair looking at her, she stopped for a second and finally looked at me, she nooded slowly at me while looking at the door from time to time - What kind of dance? - I said as I kept looking at her.
-Uhm, urban style? - She said as she sudennly sat on the edge of the bed looking at me, she was more calm, but she was still nervous.
-That's good, do you wanna listen to some music? - I said as I took my phone out and searched for some music, she looked over my phone and signaled one video, she clicked on it and as soon as the music started playing she could control her own emotions.
-See, it wasn't that hard right? - I said as I smiled at her a little bit when the music video ended, she looked at me but she didn't say anything.
-Can you tell me why are you feeling like this now? - I said as I grabbed my notebook and looked at her, she nooded slowly at me and I did the same to her.
-So would you like to share anything about what's been going on for you? - I said as I looked at her.
-Well, I've been - She said as she paused for a second not looking at me, instead at the door once again, I looked at her body, her legs were shaking again as well as her hands.
-It's ok, no one would hear you, just me - I said as I tried to get her attention.
-I think I'm going crazy in here, it sounds dumb I know, cause I know that I am - She said as she started laughing.
- Your feelings aren't dumb - I said as I looked at her without any expression on my face.
-Fine - She said as she stopped laughing - I've been hearing, voices in here - She said while she looked at me again while she started shaking.
-When did you first started hearing these voices? - I said as I took notes o the paper.
-I don't know, since this morning maybe? - She said while she played with her fingers and looking at the door once again.
-How do the voices make you feel? - I said not even looking at her, I was thinking too hard to do so.
-Well, nervous that's fucking obvious - She said annoyed as she looked at her hands.
-Calm down I'm just here to help you, not to annoy you - I said as I looked at her, she did the same for a couple of seconds and then she sighed and nooded at me.
-Have you noticed any changes in your behavior or habits? - I said calmly looking at her.
-I couldn't sleep today, I was anxious for some reason, and I've been felling nervous and I feel like someone is watching me all the time - She said slowly this time, showing a hidden soft side of her.
-Can you tell me about what you're hearing? - I said as I took more notes on the paper - Bada? - I said softly as I saw her not answering her.
I was about to call her again when she suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her face, making me jump while being pulled since she added some pressure to her grip on my neck, while I hoped for her to not do anything to me once again.
-Come on, I'm not gonna do anything to you, I just don't want them to hear ok? - She said whispering in my ear giving me shivers down my spine, that sharp voice that she has resonating in my head, I nooded at her slowly as I tried to regulate my breath and closed my eyes.
-So you remember that girl you asked me about? - She said as she tightened her grip on my neck, making me groan a little bit since it was starting  to hurt - I swear she's making me go crazy in here, I've been hearing her since this morning, and, there's no fucking way she can get here right Dr. Krause? - She said as she let go harshly my neck all of sudden, making my back hit the back of the chair.
I looked at her and she started laughing once again, I looked at her not knowing what to do or say next.
-Well look at that, what's wrong are you afraid of me? You should be - She said as she laughed even more, she got even closer to me while I tried to get away from her.
-You look so cute like that you know? - She said as she placed her hand under my chin and lifted it a little bit, I looked at her in the eyes, she had this big smirk on her face, her nervousness had left her body a while ago, or that's what she was pretending.