𝟕.

-Come on, do something about it - Bada said as she kept staring at me with a grin on her face, I could just look at her face, thinking hard on what should I do, she laughed at me and lunged forward, her hands wrapping arround my throat with a strength that surprised us both, my eyes wide with shock and fear for my own life once again while I tried to reach her hands to get rid of her grip, the room echoed with the sounds of our struggle. For me the time seemed slow, the room arround me blurred as Bada tightened her grip, her anger and pain channeling into her hands, my struggles grew weaker while her movements grew more desesperated.
I tried to look at her face and hit her hands multiple times, hopping for her to let me go, the look on her face went from a happy one to a worried one in a matter of seconds but she won't let go of her grip, she softened it a little bit for a moment while I gasped for air as soon as she did.
-Lee Bada you haven't even changed am I right? - Someone said all of sudden, I could feel Bada's body tense once again, even her grip as well but I managed to push her body far from me - Is this the way you treat the person who's helping you? - I looked over the door and saw a blonde haired girl outside the door, she was hand cuffed and inspector Kim was right behind her with a smirk on his face.
-You shut the hell up - Inspector Kim said while he pushed the blonde girl away from the door - And you - He said as he came in and pointed me with his finger - You can't even defend yourself - He said while he got closer to me, he tried to touch my neck which had some visible red marks all over it.
-Don't you even dare - I said as I pushed his hand away while I looked over Bada, she was kneeling in front of her bed with half of her body on top of it, she wasn't even moving, she had her gaze lost on the wall in front of her.
-What, are you worried about her now? You should be worried about your mental state instead tbh - The blonde haired girl said from the outside of the door, almost laughing at me as I looked at her, all of this was too much for me, I needed a break, a long one, but I needed to finish my work first.
-You, take her away from here, I don't want her close to her cell, you're making this even harder with your dumb decisions so do something good for once - I said annoyed as u took inspector Kim's arm and leaded him outside the cell, he looked at me confused for a moment, but then he ended up doing what I told him to do - And you, what are you here for huh? - I said as I pointed to the officer that was in front of me contempling the situation - You're fired I swear - I said as I left the building trying to find Ling.

After leaving the building I finally found Ling, I told her what happened and she immediately went to talk with a superior, they allowed me to take a one week break so I could recover from the incident, I spent most of the time at Ling's house, I didn't want to be alone so she offered me to stay at her home, I had to make videocalls with Soweon pretty much every single day, I needed to rest but she was my priority, she was feeling nervous since I wasn't arround, so I helped her somehow, and she helped me out as well, we got along pretty well and I managed to help her some more than before, making her finally open to me.

-Krause, you're back - One of my team mates said as he came running to me.
-Yeah, I guess I'm back, at least for now, how's it been going arround here? - I said as I looked at him.
-Well, inspector is suspended, at least for now, we don't really know when is he gonna come back - He said as we started walking to the main building.
-I see, it's better if they fire him I swear - I said as he laughed at my comment and I did the same.
-Oh, by the way, we have two new members on the crew - He said as he looked at me, I looked surprised at him as he smiled at me a little bit - They're here to help you out, with Bada and Redlic's case - He said softly as I sighed loudly.
-Are they really making me do this again? - I said as I looked at him, he nooded at me slowly as I did the same.
-Your mate would be Lee Minah, she's 22 years old and she studied on our university as well, do you remember her? - He said as he rode some of the papers on his hands.
-That little girl with really dark hair? - I said as I looked at him, he nooded at me and I smiled at the sight of remembering her, she used to ask me a lot of questions since I knew more than her, she was always so kind and hard working, I was really happy that she finally made it.
-Who's the other one then? - I said not looking at him this time.
-Let me see - He said as he looked at the other paper - Here, Kim Taeyoung of 22 years old as well, I think she's gonna be helping Daniel out - He said as he looked at me.
-Oh, finally, that's nice actually he really needs some help, specially with Minnie - I said as I looked at him, he looked at me with a worried smile.
-Don't worry, she's fine for now, well find out what's wrong with her - I said as a weak smile apeared on my face and he nooded at me.
-Oh, you have a session here? - He said as he realized where we were.
-Yeah, i have a session with Seowon now - I said as I looked at the time on my phone.
-Minah was waiting to meet you on your office I think - He said as he scratched the back of his head.
-Oh, tell her to do something else then, I'll go find her as soon as I finish - I said as I opened the door and he nooded at me.

-Y/N! - Soweon said from her desk as she turned arround with a smile on her face - You're back - She said as she got up this time and pulled the chair she was using besides her bed.
-Yeah, how have you been soweonie - I said as I sat on the chair while she sat on the bed right in front of me.
-Fine I guess, but now much better since you're - She said as she suddenly stopped talking, I looked at her and she was looking directly at my neck, which still had visible marks from what happened last week - What's that on your neck? - She said softly as she looked at me.
-Nothing, just a little accident - I said as I tried to cover the marks with my gown.
-Don't lie to me, I saw those marks before, is this the reason you left last week? - She said as she pointed to my neck softly.
-Yeah but really, you don't really have to worry about it - I said as I gave her a warm smile so she could stop worrying about it, she nooded at me and I looked at her for a moment - Soweonie, when did you saw this marks and where? - I said as I looked at her.
-What? - She said as she looked at me confused, I could tell she was getting a little nervous.
-You heard me - I said as I looked at her in the eyes, you need to tell me what really happened, I still need something, I don't know what, but something is missing that you're not telling me Soewonie - I said softly as I placed my hand over hers and looked at her.
After a couple of minutes of silence she finally decided to talk while she could since tears started running over her face.
-My parents abused me since I was little, they did for some time but then they stopped, until I told them for the first time that I wanted to study medicine, I managed to get into college but everytime I got home, they started beating me up until the point I was lying unconscious on the floor, a year later I decided to start dancing to distract myself, I really enjoyed dancing but it was too expensive, so I started working on a convenience store, but again my parents didn't like the idea, so that day, I failed a test, I was feeling really overwhelmed and sad, I was hoping to die at that moment, I got home, and as soon as I stepped in I saw my dad drunk on the couch, my mother saw me and started blaming me for him being in that state, I tried to walk to my room but my mother pulled me by the hair making me fall to the floor, she started hitting my stomach multiple times saying that I shouldn't have born and things like that, I felt like burning inside, I looked at them in rage, I was starting to shake and suddenly felt the urge to do something about it, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from one of the drawers, I looked at it and something was telling me not to do it, but I couldn't help myself and walked to the living room and killed my mom first, I stabbed her one time while she looked at me, asking me why I was doing that to my loved mother, but as soon as I heard her words, I felt something bigger and stabbed her four more times, my father in the other hand, he was looking at me not even knowing what was happening, I walked over him, and stabbed him on his neck, after a couple of minutes I looked at them, I felt a huge adrenaline all of sudden, I looked arround and saw all the blood on the floor, then, after that I don't really remember anything, just me being pulled in that little room with you - Soweon said as I took notes of everything that she said, my hand hurting from the speed that I used to not miss a word, and my eyes hurting as well hearing her story.
-I'm glad that you could tell me all of this, now I can make a complete diagnosis of you, and maybe, you can leave sooner if you keep up with the therapy - I said as I looked at her softly and she nooded at me.
I kept asking some questions about her past until she suddenly changed topics.
-Those marks on your neck, that girl, Bada Lee, she did them, am I right? - She said softly as she wasn't even looking at me.
-How do you know? You're far from their cells - I said as I looked at her, she was playing with her hands avoiding eye contact, acting more nervous than before that's for sure - Soweon you have to tell me, please - I said as I lowered my head to be able to see her eyes, finally our eyes met and she looked at me and sighed.
-When I started dancing she offered me to work for her to be able to pay for her classes, I took some of them and she came to me saying that I had the potential to be on her team, then I found out that her and that girl Redlic were collecting people to torture them and make them "perfect dancers" - She said as she looked arround one more time, I took notes and nooded at her.
-How did you find this out? - I said as I couldn't even look at her.
-She managed to hurt me, she asked for more and more, she had me in that practice room for days without food, just some water and some energetic bars, but still, it was nothing, she even hit me multiple times cause I was messing up the choreography - She said as she looked at me, I couldn't believe her words, but it was true cause in the end it was the same thing inspector Kim warned me about a while ago.