Chapter five

I wake up with my head pounding I look at the half drank bottle of crown and groan. I put my phone on the charger as I head to the shower.

I wash my hair and lather my body with vanilla body wash and get dressed for class. I put on fishnets, black knee height socks, a black and white plaid skirt, leather black cropped tank top with a belt around my waist and heeled boots. I flat iron my hair do my makeup and head out the door.

I get to class and sit in my normal seat and as class is about to start Jade takes the seat next to me

This should be interesting.

"He's never gonna want you." She says looking straight ahead at the board.

Wow this bitch manages to be insecure, insane and narcissistic.

"What are you even talking about?" I say looking at the slideshow on the board.
"Zach, you aren't even his type so if you're hoping to fuck him I wouldn't bother even trying." She snaps.

I let out a laugh, this bitch is actually insane she can't be for real.

She snaps her head to glare at me.

"Well I hate to break it to you but I don't want him like that, we are just working on an essay together. As for me not being his type looks like you aren't either if he left you." I say softly with a smirk.
"Stay away from him period bitch." Jade scowls.

I roll my eyes and finish taking notes before the lecture ends. As I'm walking out of the classroom I feel a tap on my shoulder and it's Zach. I look at him with a questioning look on my face.

"I was just needing your number for us to meet up later at the library." He says shyly handing me his phone.

I take his phone and enter my number before walking away.

"Great thanks I'll see you later I guess." He says watching me leave.

I go out to my car and work on some homework while smoking.

I get a text from Zach
Zach
When were you wanting to meet??
I can come now.
Cool I'm looking forward to it.
You shouldn't.

I exit my car and head to the library. When I get to the library I enter and see him. His fluffy black brown hair in his face looking down at a book in his lap. Black ripped skinny jeans, black Tshirt, chains dangling on his neck, the bulky rings on his fingers his veiny arms resting on the chair, beat up converse tapping on the ground. He hasn't even noticed my presence.

He's such a nerd.
But he's HOT.
Shut up.

I clear my throat and his dark eyes look up at me and he looks me up and down and I catch him bite his lip.