Chapter eight

We get to the party and it's already packed I hear the loud music coming from the house before we even enter.

When the four of us enter Bryce comes up to us and greets us and pulls Natalie into a hug. Ever since they became exclusive he's less of an asshole. She's right she could change him.

"Long time no see." Bryce says picking at me.
I nod at him, though he still gives me shit.

"You ladies enjoy yourselves if you need anything come find me." Bryce says walking through the crowds.

"I need a drink." I lean in and tell Natalie.

She grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd and into the kitchen and hands me a beatbox.

I unscrew the lid and start drinking as I'm dancing to the music and loosening up my friends and I throw back shots of whiskey and I look through the party and spot him.

It's Zach his fluffy black hair in his face, blue skinny jeans, a black Tshirt, checkered vans, the same bulky rings and chains on his neck.

We lock eyes and he comes walking up to me and I feel my heart begin to race.

I go to take a shot and when I turn around he is standing behind me I smell his cologne and it's enough to make my knees weak.

"Can we please talk?" Zach leans down and whispers in my ear.

I nod and follow him out to the balcony. The dark star filled sky and light breeze is so peaceful, the moonlight shining down on us.

"What do you want?" I ask.
"I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable or anything I am truly sorry if I did." Zach says softly looking at me.

"You didn't I just don't think we should keep hanging out." I say looking him in the eyes.
"Can I at least ask why not?" He says hurt in his voice.
"Your innocence and purity." I say softly.
"What do you mean?" Zach asks confused.

I sigh and look around us trying to avoid talking anymore.

"Nessa." Zach says.
"I'm bad for you, I'm fucked up mentally and I'm always in trouble. I don't want to ruin you." I say softly trying not to cry.
"Then let me find your innocence." Zach says brushing his fingers along my face.

He towers over me his dark brown eyes looking into mine as he moves closer to me closing the distance between us.

My facial expression goes soft and he wraps his arm around my waist and the other behind my neck pulling me in.

"You are so fucking beautiful Nessa." Zach says in awe.

I smile as he leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back and grab the front of his shirt pulling him in closer to me as he kisses me harder.

I pull back catching my breath he stares at me full of lust.

"This is a really bad idea." I say softly.
"I don't give a fuck I'm drawn to you I don't know what it is. I'm not saying a relationship but can we at least be friends." Zach says softly.

I hesitate.

"That's all I ask." He says.
"Friends." I say softly looking him in the eye.

He pulls me into a hug and I hug him tighter.

We walk inside and I grab another beatbox from the cooler and I start chugging It.

I finish it and take a couple shots.

I get out my phone and text Natalie

Natalie 🖤
Hey where are you at?
I'm staying the night with Bryce, Izzy and Hailey took my car to a different party across town.
You were kinda my ride.
I'm sorry Ness please don't be mad:(
Whatever.

I sigh and take another shot the room is starting to spin and I feel hot.

I look around the house full of people for Zach, I bump into him and look up at him.

"Hey." He says looking down at me.
"My friends are assholes, could you possibly take me home?" I ask softly.
"Yes of course." Zach says softly.

I almost fall face forward and he grabs me by the waist stopping me from falling. He turns around putting my arms around his neck and grabbing the back of my legs pulling me onto his back.

He carries me outside and we walk up to a matte black motorcycle. He sets me down and hands me his helmet to put on as he sits down. I get on behind him and lock my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder blade.

As he drives to the dorm building he stops and parks in a spot.

"Do you need help making it to your room?" Zach asks softly.

I nod my head yes feeling sloshy from the alcohol.

I tell him my room number and letter and he grabs me by the hand pulling me slowly. He leads me to my dorm room and I unlock the door and we enter.

I take my boots and jacket off and my stomach knots up and I begin to feel like I have to puke.

I run to the toilet and throw up. As I'm knelt on the ground Zach is holding my hair back out of my face.

I begin to cry from embarrassment.

"Hey it's okay Nessa there's no reason to cry." Zach says softly.
"I'm sorry." I cry.
"You have nothing to be sorry for love." Zach says rubbing my back.

I flush the toilet and sit on the ground and Zach turns on the shower for me.

I take my lashes off and slip off my pantyhose and underwear. Zach has his back turned and I look at him.

"Can you help me with the zipper?" I ask.

He walks over to me and I turn around moving my hair off my neck as he pulls the zipper down on my dress.

"I'm gonna go find you something to sleep in while you shower okay?" Zach says leaning down whispering in my ear.

I strip off the rest of my clothes and hop in the shower. I wash my hair and scrub my body with my vanilla scented body wash.

I get out and dry off and find an oversized black Tshirt and a pair of underwear folded neatly on the counter. I put them on and walk out finding Zach sitting in a chair in my room handing me a bottle of water.

"Drink this." He says to me.

I take the bottle and drink half of it and I stare at him awkwardly.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I say softly.
"It's no problem, are you going to be okay if I leave?" He asks.
"You can stay with me tonight it's pretty late." I say to him.
"Are you sure?" Zach asks.

I nod getting in my bed and laying down patting the space next to me for him to lay down.

He takes his shoes off and lays next to me.

I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes as he puts his arm around me as we fall asleep.