𝟐. 𝐒𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐞𝐧

-What's with those faces? - He said as he got off the table and took a seat besides me.
-Nothing just start - I said clearing my throat and focusing on my notebook, he just looked at me by the corner of his eye and took more papers while laughing again.
-Kwon Soweon of 20 years old, she studied - He stopped himself as he looked at me with his usual smirk on his face- Well you already know that right? - He said as he kept reading - Studied on Gwangju Institute of Science and technology but sadly, she had to quit and killed her parents - He said as he fake pouted at her, I looked at Soweon, she was nearly in tears and her face looked tired - So, Dr Krause, make the honors and be the one asking the questions this time - He said as he looked at me and then at Soweon, I raised my head and slowly took his paper and started asking her questions.
-Can you tell me about your relationship with the victims? - I said trying to act cold while I looked at her.
-They loved me at first but, they never wanted me to become a forensic, so they tried to sabotage my studies and life activities as well - She said in a low tone, she was looking at the floor all the time and she was playing with her sleeves as well.
-Did you have any other motive or reason to harm the victims? - I said firmly as I looked at her, I could see how tense she was under my question, she even closed her eyes hardly for a couple of seconds.
-I guess I was just mad, I don't even know how it happened, it was too fast - She said as she thought about it for a couple of seconds, so I just nooded and kept doing my job.

-I just need another answer and we're done - I said after a lot of questions, she nooded softly and I did the same.
-Actually, I'm gonna make the last question - Inspector Kim said as he got up and walked towards Soweon - Were you really trying to kill yourself right after killing your parents or it was just to get someone's attention? - He said coldly as he looked at her, she finally raised her head looking at him with fear in her eyes, she started shaking her head while her breath got heavier, I took notes of that and she quickly looked at me.
I could see how agitated she was, her eyes started to become a little red so that only means one thing.
I looked over them to see what would happen as I saw Soweon looking at the table too much.
-I'm talking to you little bastard! - He said as he slammed the table when he saw that Soweon wasn't paying any attention to him, I looked over them and I saw Soweon trying to take the glass that was in front of her but I quickly got up from my chair making her stop her actions and look at me.
-Ok, we're done here - I said as I took my bag and walked out of the door while two officers came in the room to take Soweon with them.

I walked through the halls while having all the eyes on me, some whisperings from my team mates and other crew members, I walked to my office and closed the door behind it, as soon as I sat on my desk tears runned down my face, how was it posible for her to be here, why she has done something like that, and why did she wanted to kill herself?
All of those thoughts running through my mind as my hands started shaking.
-Come on where are they? - I said as I walked to my desk and started opening the drawers when I heard a knock on my door.
-Y/N? - I heard Ling said and I told her to come in.
-Omg, what happened to you? - She said as she saw me crying, she took a seat in the chair in front of me and took my hand - I told you it was gonna be too much for you - She said as she looked at me in the eyes.
-Is not that Ling, I just - Another knock on the door was heard, Ling went to the door and Daniel came in with Ling behind him, he looked at me with a sad face and sat besides Ling without saying anything.
-They brought Soweon - I said as I looked at Daniel with tears in my eyes.
-Soweon, you mean Kwon Soweon from school? - He said as his eyes opened and sat straight on the chair as he tensed his body.
I nodded at him and explained what heppened at the interrogation, he couldn't believe my words, same as Ling.
-But why are you so worried about it? You don't usually worry about your patients - Ling said as he looked at me and then at Daniel.
-Soweon studied with me in the medical school, she came three months after starting our classes, I remember her being all shy, she was always quiet and she won't mess with anyone, but at least she seemed happy, until one day, she came fully covered in bruises but she won't tell anyone what happened to her, the year was about to end when she quitted from school and never came back, it was sad since she had the best grades in our year to be honest and now, she just - I said as I tried not to cry again.
-Do you have any idea on what's her diagnosis yet? - Daniel said trying to act professional but all of this was affecting him as well since he knew Soweon as well.
-Well, I have my assumptions already, but I'll need more time with her obviously - I said as I took my papers out and they both nooded at me - She's always been quiet and kind, at the interrogation, she was nervous and quiet at first, but as soon as inspector Kim got on her nerves, she looked at me, her breath was really heavy and abnormal, and her eyes started getting red, so, I assumed that she might have an intermittent explosive disorder - I said as I looked at them.
-And how do you know that just by that? - Daniel said as he crossed his arms and looked at me, he was just a pediatrician but he was always interested on our diagnosis.
-Well, this disorder involves repeated sudden bouts of impulsive, aggressive or even violent behavior, also, I noticed she was about to throw a tantrum, which is a common sign of this disorder - I said as I looked at Ling for approval.
-Do you have something else? - Ling said as she nooded her head and looked at me.
-Yeah, she was analyzing the table too much for a moment, then inspector Kim hit the table since she wasn't paying any attention to him, she was paying it to me instead, she immediately made the feint of grabbing the glass that was in front of her, as if she wanted to throw it at him or something, which is another common symptom of that disorder, but again, it's too soon to make assumptions - I said as I kept looking at Ling and she nodded even more giving me the approval.
-What else do you think she has, maybe something else related to the intermittent explosive disorder? - Ling said as she was kind of lost in her thoughts.
-When I asked her what was the reason to harm the victims, she said that she was angry, and everything went really fast, and the fact that she wanted to kill herself right after, leads me to the Amok syndrome - I said as I looked at Ling, who had her eyes wide open.
-What's that one about and what does it have to do with Soweon? - Daniel said as he looked at me once again, putting all of his focus on my words.
-It's basically an aggressive dissociative behavioral pattern, it presents as an episode mass assault against people or even objects, or an explosion of range, which basically it causes the affected person to indiscriminately attack, injure or even kill someone, like she did with her parents, also they get to an state of frenzy and they're even capable of killing themselves right after, just as she wanted to - I said as I looked over my papers and tried to organize them.
-Deamn, you're so smart actually - Daniel said as he looked at me in awe.
-Don't say that yet, we don't even know if she's right - Ling said as she took her phone and looked for something on it, I rolled my eyes at her and waited for her to show me what she wanted.
-Now, talking about your cases, since I'm having them now, give me some advices on how to handle those two - Ling said as she looked at me and showed me the proceedings of Lusher and Cheche's cases.
-Well, you know their stories already, with Lusher you just have to give her dialectical behavior therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy, and with Cheche we can try with the long-term treatment again and give her stronger medication - I said as she noted everything on her notebook.
-You guys studied more than me, that's for sure - Daniel said as he kept looking at Lings notebook with a smile on his face.
-Don't be like that, you did your thing too, btw how's Minnie going? - I said as his smile started fading away.
-She's doing fine, but we don't know what is happening yet - He said kind of disappointed, he's been with Minnie for almost three years now, basically they're like siblings at this point.
-Don't worry you'll find what's wrong with her, we can help you as well - Ling said as I nodded at her words trying to encourage him, he smiled at us and nooded his head.
We spent like two hours talking and fooling arround on my office to get distracted a little bit when inspector Kim entered my office all of sudden.
-Damn do you even know how to knock? - Daniel said as he jumped in his chair, me and Ling just looked at him annoyed.
-Everyone out I need to talk with Krause - He said coldly while looking at his phone as Daniel and Ling looked at me, I nooded at them and they quickly left, while inspector Kim took one of the seats.
-So?- I said coldly as I stunned my computer on.
-We have more news about Bada's case - He said as he threw some papers on my desk, I took a look on them and there was a name on it.
-Who's this girl? - I said almost umbothered as I left the paper and looked at my computer once again.
-She's one of Bada's mates, she was the one that started the business of the dancers - He said as he took a cigarette out and light it right in my face.
-And how do you know? She was supposed to be on penitence - I said as I looked at him in the eyes.
-Well, we had to deal with her since she had this aggressive behavior, how's it called again? - He said as he looked arround acting like a fool basically.
-I don't know yet, I need more time as usual - I said annoyed as he dropped the smile on his face.
-Then work harder, that's why you're getting paid for right? - He said as I pushed my head back with his hand, making me even more annoyed than before, but, he was my superior after all.
-So, you guys just tortured her and took that information from her like that? You're just making things even more difficult than they already are - I said as I rolled my eyes at him and started typing on my computer.
-I mean, it's pretty fair right, she did the same after all, we're just giving her some of her own medicine, and of course, I need you to get more information from her and that girl so you better start tomorrow early or else, I'll kick you out - He said after standing up and giving me a death stare, he walked away and slammed the door behind me, leaving me stressed as usual and with more work to do.