Chapter 39: Chronostasis: A Pause in Infinity

Alex spent two hours passionately trying to convey the urgency of his Dimensional Dream to the guild members, but his efforts were met with skepticism and rejection. Elton, not wanting to engage in what he saw as nonsense, simply left the room, casting a condemning look at Alex.

Turning to Greninja, Alex pleaded for support, hoping that Greninja's witness to his Dimensional Dream would lend credibility to his words. "Greninja, you were there. You saw me having a Dimensional Dream. Please help me convince them. We have to rescue the embodiments of Spirit and stop Darkrai!" Alex's voice carried a mixture of determination and desperation.

However, Greninja sighed and shook his head. "Sometimes, our minds play tricks on us, Alex," he said gently, his expression conveying sympathy but also a sense of doubt.

"Dreams aren't always reality, Alex," one of the rescue team members chimed in, echoing Greninja's sentiment.

Alex's smile faltered, turning into a sad expression as he realized the magnitude of disbelief he faced within the guild.

With a sad sigh, Alex resigned himself to the disbelief of the guild. "Forget it," he muttered, his voice heavy with disappointment. "As the Savior, I'll go and look for them myself."

However, before he could take another step, several rescue teams blocked his path, declaring that he wouldn't be going anywhere. They insisted that he needed to be quarantined and evaluated by a psychiatrist to check his mental state.

Both Farfetch'd and Altaria agreed to this plan, and they began preparing to restrain Alex. Feeling trapped and overwhelmed, Alex's heart raced with frustration and fear.

But before he could protest or resist, a sudden surge of electricity shot through his body, unlike any he had felt before. The intense shock left him writhing in pain, unable to focus on anything else.

As the pain subsided, a wave of dizziness and heaviness washed over him. It felt as though he was sinking to the depths of the ocean, the pressure and weight crushing down on him.

In that moment, everything went dark, signaling the onset of the final Dimensional Dream.

As Alex's eyes fluttered open, he was greeted by a scene of horror and disbelief. Before him loomed a colossal and enigmatic machine, a dark creation that Darkrai had been meticulously crafting for months. The machine radiated an ominous energy, with dark tendrils snaking out from its core.

The machine emitted loud, ear-shattering sounds that reverberated through the chamber, adding to the sense of dread and tension. At its base, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf were trapped, their once serene and powerful forms now strained and pained as the machine siphoned their energy mercilessly.

Darkrai stood nearby, a malevolent grin plastered across its face as it reveled in the chaos and suffering it had caused. Its laughter echoed through the chamber like the cackles of a mad scientist, sending chills down Alex's spine.

The Beheeyems, assisting Darkrai, marveled at their creation, their eyes gleaming with pride and satisfaction. Some of them even shed tears of joy, oblivious to the suffering their machine inflicted upon the legendary beings.

The machine, with its ominous design and menacing aura, cast a shadow over the entire chamber, a symbol of the imminent danger and destruction that threatened to engulf everything.

As Alex watched in horror, the menacing machine continued its mission, unleashing a wave of destruction that left him feeling utterly helpless. The power emanating from the machine grew exponentially, each shockwave more devastating than the last.

The first shockwave ripped through the building, shattering the roof and sending debris flying in all directions. The next shockwaves distorted the cityscape, creating chaotic rifts in reality. Then, the machine's power expanded to engulf the entire planet, acting like a powerful electromagnetic pulse that disrupted communications and technology worldwide.