Chapter 1

"Chloe, we're late" Scarlett shouted through our shared apartment. Scarlett has been my best friend since first grade in elementary school. Nobody knows me as well as she does. We were both born in New Hampshire and now we live together in Los Angeles and are living our dream. We always wanted to be content creators and that is our Job now. Scarlett and I both have 900k followers on our own account on TikTok. We started with an account together where we upload videos together, which now has 1.3 million followers. Scar and I meet up with Zach and Tara, we know Zach through our management, he's 8 years older than us but we get along really well. "Okay, we can go," I said, grabbed my keys and we left the apartment. Scar and I both have a driver's license, but I always drive, she hates driving, so I'll do it. On our way to Zach's, Scarlett put on our favorite songs. "Are you excited?" Scarlett asked me "I'm so nervous, I'm afraid I'll say something wrong " I laughed "I'm excited to see how it's going to be, our first podcast" she said and linked her fingers. "What do you think we'll talk about?" I asked her. "Definitely about our move to LA, maybe a few personal questions or even about our friendship. We'll see" We had to drive about 15 minutes to the studio, but it took us longer because of all the cars at the traffic lights.

When we arrived, Zach and Tara greeted us warmly. We talked briefly and then got ready to record the podcast. "You guys are pretty excited," Zach laughed and sat down in his seat in front of the microphone. "yeah" we giggled nervously. "You don't have to, feel good," Tara smiled. "Thank you," Scarlett and I said at the same time again. Now we're really starting the podcast. "Welcome to the podcast," said Zach. "Today I have two lovely guests, Chloe and Scarlett," said Tara, looking at the three of us. "Thanks for letting us be here" I said "Thanks, we're pretty excited" said Scarlett. But we actually got into the whole thing quickly. The first topic we talked about was actually our move to LA and how we started tiktok. Scarlett explained "Chloe and I had a lot of fun making videos, we put a lot of work into it, then at one point a video of us just lip-syncing went viral and I guess that was our breakthrough" "yes, I remember, we posted the video in the morning before school and suddenly in the evening I got a call from Scarlett and she asked me if I had already looked at tiktok and that our video was generating more and more views at that moment" I said "that happens so quickly on tiktok" said Zach. "Were you already in LA?" Tara asked. "No, we were living in New Hampshire at the time, we only moved to LA a few months ago and actually fulfilled a dream, at least mine," I giggled and looked at Scarlett she giggled too. "Oh didn't you want to?" Tara asked "no no, I wanted to come here but I guess my home will always be in New Hampshire" she said "yeah I was just going to say Chloe looks like she's a real LA girl" Zach said and we all laughed.
After a while the topic of boyfriends came up because Tara talked about her past relationship with Jake Webber. "Are you in a relationship" asked Zach "I was" said Scarlett. "No," I said, "but you guys are so gorgeous," Tara said, gesturing at us with her hands. "What's your type?" Zach asked "ugh" Scar and I said at the same time "Should I start?" I asked her and she nodded "I don't normally have a type, but recently I've really been into brown hair and blue eyes. It's just so attractive" I laughed sheepishly. "Blue eyed, brown haired boys slide into her DMs" Zach said laughing and I shook my head laughing "well I have the complete opposite of Chloe, blonde boys and brown eyes. It's funny because in all our years of friendship since first grade, we've never had a fight over a boy," Scarlett said. "Friends since first grade??" said Zach "yes that's what I was going to say, what's your secret?" Tara laughed "I value honesty, loyalty, trust, consideration and respect" I said looking at Scar and she nodded " yes, I would say that too. But I would also add communication because if you don't tell someone and show that you care about them, then there will always be doubts and fears that you will be replaced," said Scarlett. "Yes, exactly, that's so underrated in friendships and that's why so many people go their separate ways because they don't know that clear communication isn't just important in relationships," I said. Zach and Tara agreed with us and the conversation continued. Tara talked about a group chat with Jake Webber, Johnnie Guilbert, Sam and Colby, Larray and the Sturniolo Triplets. "By the way," she said, pausing for a moment when she mentioned the triplets "they have brown hair and blue eyes" and we all laughed. "Chris, Matt slid into her DMs" Tara laughed. "I can see the edits" Zach said, putting his hand around the microphone. "after the podcast is posted, chloe's dms explodes" laughed Scarlett "stop" I said.

After almost 2 1/2 hours we were finished with the podcast. We spent a little time with Tara and Zach before saying goodbye. We gave Tara and Zach our phone numbers, talked to each other briefly and arranged another but private meeting. Scarlett and I got in the car and drove off, on the way home we talked about the podcast and Scarlett looked up the sturniolo triplets on Instagram because when Tara mentioned them we didn't know who they were. "I'm not going to lie, but I think you would find him attractive" Scarlett said and showed me a picture. But I couldn't see it exactly. "Show me the picture when we get home. What's his name?" I asked "Christopher, Chris for short" she said "his brothers are Matthew, called Matt and Nicolas, Nick for short" she said. Minutes later we arrived at our apartment. We quickly made something to eat and while Scarlett cooked I looked at Instagram. "What are you looking at?" She asked "I'm looking for Chris sturniolo on Instagram. I wanna know what he looks like" I said laughing and Scarlett laughed too "you're right, he's extremely attractive in terms of looks" I said "they make YouTube videos, let's watch one while we eat" she said and that's what we did also the triplets were really funny, we laughed a lot.

 I wanna know what he looks like" I said laughing and Scarlett laughed too "you're right, he's extremely attractive in terms of looks" I said "they make YouTube videos, let's watch one while we eat" she said and that's what we did also the triplet...

had a wonderful day today, stay tuned for the next few days 🤫 @scarlettwinters
Liked by Scar, Tara, Zach and 120k others

Madison - 😍😍
Scar - Your beauty has no boundaries
Tara - gorgeous girl ✨🤫
↳ user9010 - collab???
↳user85017 - I NEED THIS DUO
+ 4.000 more

Note 💗
may 6th, 2024