Chapter 2

I was on the phone talking to Madison. Scarlett and I have been friends with her for almost 2 years. Today we wanted to meet at her place because she's going on tour soon. "We'll be at your place around 3 p.m." I said and she answered "okay, you have to tell me about the podcast yesterday" she said "okay" I giggled "see ya" I said, she said goodbye and hung up. I saw that Tara added me and Scar to a group chat. Scar has already sent a message, I checked who was in the group. There were Tara, Zach, Jake and Johnnie and Sam and Colby. I was happy about it because Colby and I have known each other for a long time, he's like the brother I never had. We have a 7 year age difference, but who cares, we get along well, we're just friends and like I said, he's my big brother that I never had.

eight pack 🍹

Zach - this name is horrible

Tara - shut up Zach

Scar - Hii everyone

Sam - Scarlett you're here

Scar - ofc i am, Chloe and I were guests at
Tara's and Zach's podcast yesterday

Jake - uhh i'm excited

Colby - where's Chloe?

here!! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Colby - my pretty girl
thought you and scar would come
shoot with us

Sam - yeah

Scar - when and where?

I turned off my phone, walked out of my room and waited for Scarlett in the hallway. We walked to our car together. Madison lives about half an hour away from us. On the way to her place we talked about what Colby was writing in the group "Do we wanna make a video with them?" Scarlett asked me "of course, I think that would be pretty cool" and at that moment Sam called me. My phone was connected to the car and I answered the call. "Hey, we wanna go to Litchfield tomorrow because we got permission to shoot in an abandoned house there. Do you wanna come?" Scar and I looked at each other, nodded at each other "yeah sure. When should we be there?" I asked "yes- uhm - uhh-" he stuttered "what sam?" I asked "it will take us almost 9 hours to get there" he said. I looked at Scar "It's still okay for me" she said "Okay for me too" I said "It's best if you come to us tomorrow early at 6 a.m." said Colby in the background. "Okay" we said at the same time.

"What would you like to drink?" Madison asked us. I was sitting on the sofa and Scarlett was playing with Madison's dog Presley on the floor. "I have Pepsi here, water, root beer" she said "Water" Scarlett and I shouted and Madison came with three glasses and a bottle of water. She sat down on the sofa "tell me how was the podcast" she said and poured us water. "Pretty cool, Tara and Zach are really cool," Scarlett said. "that's what I was thinking" Madison said. "Tara created a group this morning with Zach, Jake and Johnnie and Sam and Colby," Scarlett said. That brought me to yesterday's conversation. "Oh my God I have to tell you. Yesterday Zach asked us what our type is in boys. I said that I find brown hair and blue eyes attractive. Minutes later Tara told us about a group with Jake and Johnnie, Sam and Colby, Larray and some triplets" I said and she said "sturniolos?" "Yeah right. And then she said they have brown hair and blue eyes, Chris and Matt slid into her DM's" Madison laughed "I shot with them yesterday" "That's cool. What are they like?" Scarlett asked. "i LOVE them. They're so funny. I get along well with the three of them but Nick wanted to come over later. If you're still here?" She said, "We're filming tomorrow with Sam and Colby having to be there at 6 a.m. If it's not too late, we'll be happy to stay" I said. Madison told us about her tour plans and when she'll be back in the US. The time flew by. We spent the afternoon in her pool and there we got to know Nick. "Hey, I'm Chloe" I said and held out my hand, Scarlett did the same "Nick" he introduced himself.

 "Hey, I'm Chloe" I said and held out my hand, Scarlett did the same "Nick" he introduced himself

🌴🍹☀️ @chloewhitmore @madisonbeer
Liked by you, madison and 110.548 others

Madison - babes 💋
Chloe - ❤️
user01824 - favorite trio
user26455 - i just want to look like them..
+ 2231 more

Nick sat on the sofa in the living room with the three of us. He was really very cool and particularly funny. We laughed a lot together. "Where are you from?" He asked me and Scarlett. "No Hampshire" I said "ohh I'm from Massachusetts" he said surprised. "from Boston" he said "we're from Manchester" I said. "That's crazy, isn't it 1 hour apart?" Asked he. "Yeah, about an hour," Scarlett said. "By chance we could have seen each other. Chloe and I went to Boston a lot" said Scarlett. "How long have you been in LA?" He asked "6 months" I said. My phone vibrated. Tara texted the group that the podcast would be posted today because she was lounging her merch this week. I said to Scarlett "Tara and Zach are uploading the podcast in an hour" "already?" She asked and I explained to her. "You were on Tara's and Zach's podcast?" Nick asked, taking a sip. "Yes yesterday" I smiled. I looked at the clock, it was already quite late. I whispered this to Scarlett and we both got ready to get up. "We're driving now, we're filming tomorrow with Sam and Colby, it's going to be pretty tiring because we have a 9 hour drive ahead of us. "See you Madison, it was nice to meet you Nick," I said. "I agree" he said and we gave them a quick wave. "Drive carefully" Madison said and we left her home.

Chris pov

I've been home alone with Matthew for the last few hours. Nick came back from Madison. He had been back for a while now and I decided to go down to the kitchen to meet him. He had the tv on in the background. I just saw that it was Tara's podcast. "Hey Nick, what are you doing?" I asked him "I'm making something to eat, do you want some too?" he asked "nah Matthew and I ate first." I said. In the background I heard Tara say in the podcast "by the way, they have brown hair and blue eyes. Chris, Matt slide into her DMs" at that moment Matt also came in "in whose DM's?" He laughed. "That's what i was thinking" I said as I turned to the tv. There were two girls there. A blonde and a brunette. Nick explained "the blonde girl said before that her type was men with brown hair and blue eyes because zach asked her and Tara just mentioned about our group chat and that's why she said that" "ahh and who is that?" I asked. "Chloe and Scarlett" Nick said "who's who?" Matt asked. "The blonde is Chloe and the brown-haired one is Scarlett" he said "they were also with Madison when I arrived" he also said "the two girls?" I asked "yes Chris, I just said that. They're filming with Sam and Colby tomorrow," he said. "They know each other?" Matt asked "if I got that right, for years, even Madison and they have known each other for years" "How long has the podcast been uploaded?" Matthew asked who was on his phone "an hour ago" Nick said. "Didn't Zach say something about edits?" matt giggled. "yeah" I said "there are already edits of Chris and Chloe" he laughed "show me" Nick and I said at the same time. "crazyyy" Nick said with a grin.

Note 💗
may 6th, 2024