Chapter 7

Sitting on the couch in the living room with everyone else, I chatted with Larray, Sam and Tara. "How long have you known each other?" Larray asked me and Sam. We looked at each other "4 years?" I said doubtfully, I wasn't sure "I would've said that too" said Sam. "You and Scarlett just moved to LA recently, right?" he asked "yes six months ago" I said. "Is Zach actually coming later?" he asked Tara "no, he's not in LA right now. "Do you want something to drink?" asked Nick and came over to us. "No thanks" I said but the others wanted something. "Hey Nick, could I use the bathroom?" I asked and went over to him. "Sure" he said "thanks" I said. I went to the bathroom, I felt like I was getting my period. When I was finished I washed my hands and fixed my hair. I left the bathroom and as I was on the stairs Chris appeared behind me. "You scared me" I said and held my hand on my chest "it won't happen again" he said with a smile. "Let's make a tiktok" Nick was heard saying downstairs. "We have to wait for Chris and Chloe" said Tara "where are they?" said Matt "Chloe went into the bathroom" said Nick. I went down in front of Chris and he came after me. "Which one do you wanna do?" I asked. After various ideas, we all just stood in two rows and filmed it. I stood to the right of Chris, I couldn't stay serious and smiled. Without moving, he looked down at me with his eyes, I giggled softly and when I could see on the phone that he was no longer looking at me, I blinked up at him. When we finished recording, we did another tiktok where we all looked into the camera individually and then turned our heads.

We all walked to the restaurant. Rachel came up to me "hey Chloe, would you mind if I fly to New Hampshire on Friday. My sister is coming too and you know we rarely see each other because of the collage," she said "no Scarlett, of course I don't mind. It's your family!" I said "I just thought you would mind about Tara's party and the video with Sam, Colby and the triplets" she said "no of course not!" I said. The rest of the evening was pretty quiet. We all got along fantastically, we ate in the restaurant, toasted the two TikToks and just had a good time. Scarlett told Sam and Colby that she couldn't be there for the shoot and she also canceled the party for Tara.

"Call me when you get home" I said in Scarlett's arms and "sure, you're the first person I'll text" Scar said and I smiled at her. "Bye bye" she said and walked towards the gate. "love you" I said to her afterwards "love you too" she said and turned around to wave to me. I stayed until I couldn't see her anymore. Now I'm alone for the next 14 days. Scarlett stayed away longer than I thought, but it's good that she's spending more time with her family again. I know how much she misses them all! I went to the airport parking garage and drove home. Tomorrow would be tiring, Tara's 1 Mill Party is tomorrow night, then I'll finally see the triplets again. I guess somehow it will be a little strange without Scar, there will be so many influencers there, but I have Sam and Colby, I'll just stick with them. When I got home I wanted to pick out an outfit for tomorrow before I did anything else. I went to my closet and when I was done I knew I had to clean up. There were clothes strewn all over my room...ugh. When I was finished I made something to eat and turned on a video of the triplets on the TV. When I finished cooking, I sat on the sofa and that was pretty much the only thing I did all day. I was still tired in the evening. Before I went to bed, Scar texted me that she had landed in New Hampshire. There was also some activity in the group chats with the others, but I was too tired to read through everything. I would see the others again tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it, I only met Colby and Tara this week. Chris and I text a few times but nothing really interesting. I'm looking forward to filming with Sam, Colby and the triplets, I've already agreed with Jake and Johnnie that we'll film their video afterwards. With these thoughts I fell asleep and I slept like a baby that night.

 With these thoughts I fell asleep and I slept like a baby that night