Chapter 4

caption unavailable ✨ Liked by you, Sam, Tara and 107

Liked by you, Sam, Tara and 107.435 others

Sam - gorg ❤️
Madison - so unbelievably pretty
Tara - you are way too cool for us
Chloe - ❤️😍 Icon
Johnnie - Your style is always on point
+ 2351 more

Before we set off the next morning we stopped in the nearest larger town. We wanted to get something to eat there on the way. Sam and Scarlett went to Target, we wanted to meet at the car afterwards because I saw a vintage store down the street, that's where Colby and I went. I almost tripped as I entered, holding on with one arm around his shoulders and his holding my lower back. We laughed and then moved on. Because Litchfield was a very old place and there were a lot of ranches or farmers living around it, there wasn't really anything you could use in the vintage shop. But it was still so cool to see these things, it's something different than all these vintage clothes when you really see old wall clocks or dishes, picture frames and old jewelry. I actually bought some of the jewelry, it was so beautiful. "Me and Sam are going to try to edit the video during the car ride so we can upload it as a special tonight" Colby said "what about your planned video?" "We'll post next week," he said, and we left the store. "Okay, I'm honored that we're being uploaded as a special," I said, joking around. He looked at me, smiling and shaking his head as I turned to him. "Have you watched the Tara and Zach podcast with me and Scar?" I asked "of course" he said "my number one fan" I joked and he laughed. Back at the car, Scar and Sam were already waiting. "Was the store cool?" Scar asked "it was cool but" I said and looked at Colby "different" he said "yeah, there were old things like old picture frames, old jewelry, old wall clocks. It was something different than the usual vintage clothing stores. I bought some jewelry and this watch for you" I said, and I got it Scar. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful" she said with a huge smile on her face "thanks Chloe" she smiled. We got in the car and Sam gave us the snacks and food from the passenger seat. Colby drove the car and Sam started loading the videos into the laptop. "I'm so excited about the video" I said. "It'll definitely be well received by the viewers" said Sam. "I also think the experience was really awesome" said Scar "So if you want to do something with us again, let us know and we're in" I laughed "I want to remind you that yesterday you said you would never do it again" laughed Colby and looked at me through the mirror "yes because I was shocked" I laughed.

"Chloe, you know what?" Scarlett said shocked "no what?" I said and turned my head away from the window to look at her "Brooklyn texted me that Bella from high school is pregnant" "no way" I said with a clever face. "Who is Bella and who is Brooklyn?" Colby asked "Girls we were in high school with" Scarlett said. "Bella used to be our best friend until she hooked up with Scarlett's boyfriend" I said "what? How did you find out?" He asked "Brooklyn told me" she said laughing "Brooklyn was at the same house party as Nolan and Bella" I said. "Is Nolan the dad?" Laughed Sam "I hope not" laughed Scarlett "he would be gone faster than the baby was born" said Scarlett "ask Brooklyn if she knows who the dad is" I said and Scar typed on her phone. "I'm finally done with the video," Sam said relievingly. "I'm so excited" I said "are you uploading it for 7pm?" Colby asked. "Yes, I hope it works with the internet," he said. "It's not bad if it takes a few minutes longer, right?" Scarlett said and Colby nodded in agreement.