the daring ecape

Jherico

I was running through the dark empty streets staying close to the wall so I wont get caught. I suddenly stopped in my tracks! There was a loud snoring sound, it alarmed me.I was looking everywhere for the mystery snoring , I took a step back and fell over! The snoring had stopped and was replaced with a low, deep growling sound. I reluctantly lifted my head and I came face to face with an angry bloodhound!

I was familiar with this type of dog. Since I was four I have been chased up and down the streets by them with their owner screaming "URCHIN!" at me. I was fast so I could quickly hide with only one or two scratches, but in this case it was different. I was on the ground with my back against what I could assume was a brick wall. The dog had the upper hand!

Stive

With guards everywhere it was hard to sneak out. In the end I accidentally knocked over my dads collection of swords alerting the guards giving me enough time to run out the door. "Beep Beep Beep! Beep Beep Beep!" Oh darn I forgot about the stupid alarm my parents had installed to alert them if I had escaped, in which case I had. I bolted for the door and got out just in time before the doors closed.

I took a whiff of the fresh air that I was deprived of for so many years. It tasted so sweet compared to the nasty fake air that I had been inhaling inside the house. I snapped back to reality, releasing that the guards would still be following me so I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.