I'm gay?

Jherico

So I don't usually do the whole "Friend" thing but something about Stive made me feel safe and wanted so without actually realizing it I had already said yes to his plan to help me go on an adventure. I looked at Stive, he had the biggest smile on his face and that set a spark inside of me. I jumped up and hugged him. He was a little surprised but hugged me back, then we heard a shout. "HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HITCHING A RIDE ON MY TRUCK!?!?!" It was the driver and he was not happy! He stopped the truck and jumped out and he looked like he was about to give as a beating. I didn't want a beating so I grabbed Stives hand and Jumped of the truck and ran off the road into the corn field that was growing there. We ran for a long time until eventually we stopped knowing that there was no way The angry driver could follow us this far without leaving his truck. I realized that I was still holding Stives hand and I looked up at him. He was about maybe half a foot taller than me, He looked at our intertwined hands and blushed before letting go and turning around. I don't know why he was blushing, did he want a beating by the angry truck driver? "So what now?" Stove asked, turning back around to face me. "I guess we walk through the corn field to the other side and decide from there. Stove looked up at the sky, 'It's almost dawn." He stated. "Let's get moving!" I said to mainly myself before moving toward the ominous forest of corn.

Stive

It's the year 1945, world war 2 has just ended and maybe the world is ready for people like me? You see I have this quirk... the easiest way to put it is that I have never had a strong attraction to girls. For me it had always been boys but when Jherico grabbed my hand like that it made me feel a little nauseous. No one has ever held my hand, hugged me or given me any type of affection. I would be lying if I said I didn't have any feelings for Jherico. I don't know if I fully like him but Maybe I like him a little. He is the first boy I've met, I can't just fall for the first person I meet so for now I'll get those feelings and shove them deep down.

We were walking for quite a while and when I thought I was maybe going to die I heard the sound of seagulls and water and machinery. I ran in front of Jherico and I saw a gap through the corn field. I ran towards it and the fresh sea air hit me but just then someone grabbed my collar and pulled me back. I looked up to see Jherico, "WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!?!"I screamed "Get up and look." He said. I pulled me up and dragged me to where I had seen the gap. He forced my head to look down and I saw the edge of a cliff leading about 10 feet down to water clashing against sharp looking rocks. "Oh man, I'm sorry. I thought you were trying to strangle me or something." I said apologetically. "No I was trying to save your life you idiot! Just because I live on the streets doesn't mean I'm always constantly trying to kill you!" There was that feeling again, like I just shouted at a puppy, I felt really sad and I really wanted to let Jherico know that not everyone thinks bad of him and that I maybe kinda like him.