1996

"Why is her skirt so short? " someone says disgustedly from behind.
Why are they being mean to me? I literally just walked to class.
They're all hating me for being pretty and smart, that is what my best friend Lara tells me.

I open the door to potions class and I smirk, Lara's already sitting on the chair right next to the big window. Even Snape is surprised by her earliness, as his face tells me.

"You're mad." Lara says not even looking at me. "I'm not?" I reply, throwing my book on the table.
"Don't tell me, some guy that could never have you insulted you again and you're mad because of it."  She says while looking out of the window. Lara is the most delusional person I know. But she kinda is right, I'm nice when I need to be also I'm very charming, which helps me a lot in life. It also irritates a lot of people.
That's the reason they are assholes. They can't comprehend that they are insecure assholes.
They all look like trollballs anyway.

"Hello ??Are you here?" Lara asks and consequently hits me with the potions book.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"You didn't answer me"
"I thought about why boys are so rude to me"
"you give them a boner that's why" Lara replies with a serious face.
"Now stop thinking about these ugly gremlins und give me the unicorn tears" Lara says while she gives me a gentle smile.

The unicorn tears are on Draco's table. We don't really talk much since this summer break, even though we are twins.

"Draco I'll take the unicorn tears if you don't need them anymore"
"sure.... Is everything all right ? You look-"
"yes it is. I'm just tired" I smile and take the little bottle. 

Lara is patiently waiting for me, or is she? Wait.
Who is she staring at? I turn around. Draco? No. Oh my gosh. She's staring at Luna.
Again.
I noticed the weird chemistry between them already 2 months ago, but it gets weirder every day.

I'm just going to ignore that. Like I ignored their silly little smiles in the hallway in the past 2 months. In our dorm she talked a lot about Luna, while we looked out of the windows of the dungeon at the giant octopus and Mere-people. What luck we had, that the Slytherin house was placed under the great lake of Hogwarts.

Lara noticed my gaze on her stare, she quickly drifted it to the potions book on the wooden table. In addition she took the little flask out of my hand and mixed the potion.

If I only knew that in a tomorrow I would be trapped in the 40s trying to kill young Voldemort, I would have laughed in your face. But unfortunately for me, it came true.