Alternate ending part-1🔞

* Starts from the ending-1, where Stop kidnaps Rain and blackmails Rain.

Stop kidnaps Rain and tells him about his history with Phayu and his obsession for Rain. He gives Rain heat inducers and tries to assault him. Stop blackmails Rain with his kids to make him beg for Stop to touch him.

* Rain still doesn't know about his real parents.

* Hope you like it. Enjoy..

* TW* contains Rape, panic attacks, age regression.

-----------------------------------------

# Third person pov

" W-what is happening? W-why am I feeling so h-hot?? "

Rain heard k'Stop laugh.

" Looks like it is working baby. I injected the heat inducers. Your last heat with Phayu was a nightmare for you, right? Let me make it right baby... "

He said and leaned to kiss him who turned his face away.

Stop smirked and touched Rain's nipples and twisted it making Rain yelp. He immediately pushed his tongue inside Rain's and started caressing his whole body.

Rain whimpered and moaned at the touch, not knowing how to respond. Stop's cold hand is cooling down his hot body.

Stop left Rain's mouth and started licking and sucking his neck, leaving marks.

"P-please don't... L-let me go... I-I am already married and mated... D-d-don't- Ahhh-"

Rain suddenly shouted when Stop bit his nipple and started sucking the milk.

" No no no no!!!! S-stop it!! "

Rain squirmed and tried to get away.

Stop slapped him hard.

" Stop moving! You don't want your babies to hurt, right? My guards are everywhere in your home. If you don't agree now, I will kill your babies. So decide baby..."

"No!!! No no no no please not my babies.... I will agree to anything. Leave them alone.... Please... "

" Good boy. Beg for me baby. Come on"

" P-please a-alpha... Touch me... It hurts... Make Rain feel good please.... " Rain begged, crying.

" Such a good boy. Let me show you who you belong to! "

Let me show you who you belong to!

I will make you regret being near another alpha, Rain! You are mine Rain. My husband, my omega, my slut! Understand?

" N-no... I-I am sorry sir... I didn't let the alpha near me. Believe me sir please don't h-hurt me... I-it already pains so much please s-sir... "

Rain closed his eyes and started begging. He started disassociate. To his previous heat with Phayu.

" You don't have any other alpha baby. I am your only one. You are mine! "

He said and started sucking his nipple and milk and one of his went to Rain's boxers.

Stop spread Rain's legs and started fingering his hole.

Rain was almost incoherent at this point. The heat inducers were so strong, that he doesn't care who is touching him at that point. With his little conscience, he tried to fight but he lost the battle. His eyes were closing and losing his consciousness.