Chapter 2

WARNING!! BLOOD, INJURIES, SWEARING!! (did a poppy playtime chapter 3 ref)

Nobodys pov

"Ugh... What just happened..?" Hype groaned. "We fell off a cliff, dumbass-" Poppy rolled her eyes.

"A-Are you okay..? No ouchies or lost body parts?" Branch whimpered, he was crying. His left arm was ripped off...

His right eye was a scar..

Poppy looked at herself, her leg was impaled by a large rock. "Ugh, I guess we were unconscious for so long, we lost the pain" Poppy shifted.

Trickee shifted upwards, His left arm was badly damaged. Hype's leg had a bone sticking out.

Boom's ear was destroyed, "Ugh, we look like shit-" Ablaze moaned, "CHILD PRESENT!" Boom shrieked.

"We should get help or at least shelter.." Poppy looked up at the cliff. John and Viva were not there.

"What's that?" Trickee pointed at a Volcano, it looked like a city!

Meanwhile with John and Viva

John was darker colored, he almost turned grey. "B-Branch is... d-dead.." He whispered, his voice barely audible.

Viva, who is currently having a mental crisis speaks softly, "so is-..p-poppy.." John stood up and went outside.

"We should hold a funeral for t-them.." John looked at the grass. "I'll send the letter out.." John whispered as he went to Rhonda to write the invitations.

"I miss you, Baby brother" John sighed.

John grabbed some scrap papers and handcrafted a nice little card with the words, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS on it.

He went to his Bug deliverer, "send these to my brothers.." John asked with a hint of firmness in his tone.

The bug collected the cards and went on its way to deliver them.

Bruce Reaction:

"Oh a letter- w-what..?" Bruce's smile dropped at the words. He gained a strict face and opened the letter.

'Dear Brothers, I am sorry to say,

You are Invited to Branch's Funeral at Pop Village.

He fell from a cliff to his death, he was only 5

Hope you're mentally stable (not like me),

John Dory'

Bruce paused. Tears started to spring from his eyes, "O-Oh no.."

"Brandi, I have to go.. I have-.. a.. something.." Bruce managed a crappy smile for his wife.

His wife frowned and nodded, Bruce immediately packed his bags and left.

Clay's Reaction:

"Mr Clay, You received a letter!" Clay's assistant handed Clay the depressed card. "Really?" Clay half smiled.

His face completely dropping from the moment the read the letter. "w-what..?" Clay's face looked horrified.

"Oh nonononono.. T-This can't be.." Clay paced back and forth. "Juniper, I have to go somewhere" Clay told his assistant.

He packed his bags and left.

Floyd's Reaction:

"W-What..? N-No, John you have to be lying..!" Floyd whispered, tears trickled down his face.

"T-Tell me YOU'RE LYING!" Floyd shrieked, tears poured. John sighed, tears also fell from his face as he hugged Floyd.

"I know Floyd, I know.." He comforted the crying troll.

Floyd sobbed and sobbed, John chocked a sob a bit.

"He's dead.. Our Baby Blueberry.."