Chapter 8

Nobodys Pov

"This used to be the most beautiful place I knew, until the rock trolls came and destroyed everything" The whistle sighed.

"W-Was it Barb?" Clay and Bruce asked. "No, somebody else.. Dark pink hair, She was missing an eye.." The whistle replied, shuddering.

"Dark pink hair?" Clay wondered aloud.

"'Kismet, AKA The Pop Hunters.. They are Queen Barb's trusted bounty team.. as well as Friend Group" The whistle explained.

"The leading girl this time was Queen's Barb's Girlfriend, no one knows her real name" The whistle glanced around them.

"No one?" Clay asked, "Only the Queen and her team knows, she goes by the name of.. AlKali" The whistle shivered at the mention of the name.

"We are going to stop her and Queen Barb, wanna help..?" Viva asked as she set the whistle down.

"No.. I need to rebuild this sanctuary.. and this pee-whistle is the right for the job" It says, Viva smiles as she places a construction hat on it.

She pet the hat slightly before getting up, "Good luck little whistle.." Viva walks away, "Goodbye Queen Viva!" It smiles.

MeanWhile with Kismet

"Woo! That was Epic!!" Poppy smiles as she takes the string out of her hair. "Great Job!" Branch smiles happily.

"Who's next?" Hype asks, "Me and Trickee" Ablaze smirks. "Noo, you guys went already!" Boom rolled his eyes

"How about Boom and Branch?" Barb suggested.  They thought fora while, that did not sound too bad of an idea.

"That could work!" Poppy glanced at them. "Really? Us?" Boom pointed at himself and Branch. "Yes, you guys! A lethal combo"

"But, we both are the least expected to attack a bunch of trolls" Boom says, "well except for Branch."

"That's true-" Branch lets out a chuckle.

"Great! So you two will steal the Country Troll's string!"Trickee ruffles Boom's head. "Awesome!" Boom smiled.

"This will be fun" Branch chuckled.