Ch. 15: Heart to Heart

In the demon realm, Eda and Raine were speaking with Darius and Eberwolf.

"So you did send them off?" Darius asked.

"Against their will and sleeping but yeah." Eda said with a nod. "It was the only option to keep them safe."

"Ruff ruff.(They might be safe but they were also our most powerful allies.)" Eberwulf said to them.

"Powerful or not, we can do without them. All the former coven heads, despite their stance, are more than enough to handle the trappers." Raine said.

"Let's hope so." Darius said.

'Luz, this is for the best. Trust me.' Eda thought, still feeling guilty.

"Back to the topic at hand, what's the status in the heart?" She asked.

"Guarded by several former members of the emperor's coven with the Lilith and Mason at the forefront." Darius answered. "Anyone that wants to get through will have their work cut out for them."

That at least put Raine and Eda at ease as Eberwulf yawned a bit, feeling a bit tired/bored.

'They must take naps like King.' Eda and Raine thought.

They would never understand beasts witches, especially ones like Eberwulf.

"You can nap on your own time, Eber. We still have work to do." Darius said to them.

"Eeeh." Eberwolf replied, waving their hand/paw.

"Why are you like this?" Darius said with a groan.

Eberwulf stuck his tongue out at Darius.

"If you two need a moment, we can leave. Just be warned, we will tell Alador about this." Eda said with a grin.

"This is not like that!" Darius screamed, blushing.

"Sure." Eda said, smirking a bit.

"Eda, leave them-"

"CAW CAW!" A crow phone screeched, making everyone turn as it flew to them.

Raine catch the crow phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" Raine asked.

'Who could possibly be calling?' Eda thought.

"Commander Whispers, we captured a group of Titan Trappers that tried to get to the heart." A scout said through the crow phone.

"We'll be right there." Raine said with a nod.

"Looks like we'll be doing a little interrogating." Darius said, shaking Eberwulf awake. "Something you'll be apart of."

"Mmmmm!" Eberwulf whined loudly.

The whine they let out...was honestly adorable.

"Oh, it's like hearing baby King all over again." Eda said with adorable eyes.

"Honey, please focus." Raine said.

"Right right." Eda said, quickly shaking her head out of it.

Hanging up the crow phone, Raine let it fly away before they looked to Darius.

"Can you teleport all of us to the heart?" They asked.

"Easily." Darius said as he snapped his fingers.

Abomination goo formed under them four of them before they covered in the goo (Get your minds out of the gutters) and pulled into the ground to teleport them to the Titan's heart.