𝓒𝓱. 53

"Y/n? You ready to go?"
"Yeah! Just gimme a sec"

After your small talk with Kaede, Nagi had walked you back to the fashion club's meeting room. Aryu was too busy taking pictures with his friends, and Shidou was surprisingly getting along well with Chigiri that he had decided to stay behind.

"Woah..."

You finished slipping your shirt back on to turn and see Nagi poking his head through the curtain you had been changing behind. With a scoff, you hit him lightly on the forehead.

"Pervert. Were you watching me the whole time?"

"I wasn't...", he hesitated, looking towards the ground, "I only saw you topless..."

Well he's seen me naked so I guess I'll let it slide....

Nagi helped with arranging the dress back on the mannequin, staring at it with such awe. You chuckled a little as you wiped the make up off your face.

"You're staring pretty hard at it. Any reason why?"

He clears his throat, returning his attention back to you, "Y–Yeah... I didn't get to tell you earlier, but you looked really pretty– No wait– Beautiful..."

A heat rushes to your face, his sweet words getting to you. You make your way back to him, hugging him tightly so that your face presses into his chest.

"Thanks.... You looked handsome today... I'm surprised you even did your hair", you tease him, pulling away to grab your stuff.

When you return, ready to go; he has this blush on his face like he's embarrassed. You wonder what he's thinking, your mind picking up on what he's going to ask just a second later.

"No way Seishiro", your eyes narrow, "We're not having sex–"

"Oh, really?", his mouths forms an 'x', clearly disappointed in your decision.

You nod, walking out the door, "Duh? Even if we wanted to, I'd have to come up with an excuse for my grandma, not to mention we don't have any contraceptives–"

"You can say you're sleeping over Shidou's house again", he interlocks his fingers with yours, "And... we can stop by a store on our way back..."

His offer WAS tempting, but that talk with Kaede had you on edge. You were nervous yet ready to hear her explanation of what was happening to you, so sex was the last thing on your mind.

"Sorry Seishiro... But I need to talk with Kaede in the morning", you both walk out of the school, "Maybe her explanation can get us enough information so that we could get the police involved"

Nagi's face falls, slapping himself on the forehead, "Shit... I'm sorry... I completely forgot about that"

You offer a small smile, giving his hand a kiss, "Don't worry about it... I know you weren't trying to pressure me", your eyebrows raise, "You're just really horny–"

"That's not– Well..."

He stays silent, unable to rebuttal your words. Your guys' walk home is pretty silent, with only the loud whips of the wind making any noise. At some point, you start to shiver, catching Nagi's attention.

"Here...", he tries sliding his hoodie off.

"No", you pull it back down over him, "Last time you gave me your jacket, you ended up sick"

He doesn't listen though, prying your hands off him. Nagi slides it off effortlessly, holding the hoodie out for you.

"Yeah, but did you forget?... You came over to take care of me and then...", he's shivering now too, but he doesn't put the hoodie back on, "Then you confessed.... and that made me so happy... I wouldn't mind being sick for the rest of my life if meant you'd take care of me everyday–"