9. A little Passion

Passion's POV: Tommy drove me home, I couldn't believe that he loves me, I love him too. It was all moving so fast but I didn't care. The fact the hurt me faded away after he confessed his love for me. My body was aching for him, I finally was ready to be with him in that way.

We pulled into the parking lot, he stared at me and smiled, it beginned to rain. I decided to flirt with him.

Me: so Officer Hanson

Tommy: yes my love.

Me: would you like to come in and fool around?

He damn near choked on his spit. I laughed.

Tommy: are you serious?

Me: maybe. Can you hang?

He laughed and licked his lips.

Tommy: yes ma'am but why don't you stop wondering about it and actually find out?

He said it in the most seductive way and his voice was deeper than usual. He leaned his head against the window. I smiled.

Tommy: you know you want too baby.

Me: you don't know what I want sir.

Tommy: oh, yeah then why are you pressing your thighs together every time I say something?

Me: I am not.

He laughed.

Tommy: ok now I'm blind. Come on let's go in, get out of this rain.

Me: we're in the car, we're not getting wet.

Tommy: I know that but I wanna take you inside and get you wet.

Oh my goodness, did he just say that? I started to feel things all over. He had a seductive look on his face. I smiled.

Me: you're being very naughty sir.

We laughed.

Tommy: let's go in. We can watch a movie.

I laughed. He smirked.

Me: watch a movie my ass.

Tommy: you wanna make one?

I looked at him, he laughed.

Me: okay let's go in.

We went inside.  Peebles ran up to us, Tommy picked her up, she licked his face. He put her down. I kneeled down and petted her. We went into my bedroom, and I put on a movie. Tommy laid in my bed, he was all comfortable. I laughed.

Me: comfortable?

Tommy: yes but I'll be even more comfortable when you come lay beside me.

Me: sir you said you wanted to watch a movie.

He rolled his eyes in a playful way.

Tommy: okay let's watch the movie but come lay with me, I promise I'll be a good boy.

I looked at him and he smirked.

Me: yeah right.

I took of my shoes and got in bed with him. He cuddled up next too me, kissing me on my neck and face. I laughed.

Me: Tommy

Tommy: yes?

Me: you're not being a good boy.

He laughed.

Tommy: I'm sorry I can't help it Chante, you smell so good and you are so pretty.

I laughed.