♡Introduction♡

~~~Assalam o alaikum ,dear readers ,

ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ? 🌸 ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ 
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ,
ʜɪs ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 📖.

• CHARACTERS :

Father :

Ahmad Khan :

° The CEO of Khan Enterprises, Ahmad is a man of his word. He is known for his strict demeanor but has a profound love for his family. He ensures that Islamic values guide his decisions, both in business and at home

• Mother :

Ujala Khan :

° The epitome of patience and strength, Ujala is a devoted mother who would sacrifice anything for her children. She embodies the Islamic principles of kindness and perseverance, often finding solace in prayer and the recitation of the Qur'an.

Oldest Son :

Ali Khan :

° Handsome and charming, Ali has a playful side but reserves his flirtations for someone special. He loves his family dearly and is poised to be the next CEO of Khan Enterprises. Ali strives to balance his modern lifestyle with his Islamic faith, performing Salah and reading the Qur'an regularly.

Daughters :

Aya Khan :

° The main lead. Aya has brown eyes and a honey-tan complexion. She is known for her sweet and caring nature but also struggles with anger issues. She is a beloved daughter, fragile yet strong. Aya finds strength and guidance through her faith, often seeking comfort in her prayers and reflecting on Hadiths to navigate her challenges.

Zunaria Khan :

° A dreamer with a love for fictional stories, Zunaria is a simple girl who is a huge fan of Mahi Api (JEONIMAGINE7). She has a fragile demeanor but a heart full of dreams. Her love for Islam is evident in her everyday life, as she cherishes Islamic stories and aspires to live by the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

--------------------------------------------------------------