❥ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ : 2

Disclaimer :

"This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

{ Author_Angel} 🌙

1400+ words
______________________________________

AT KHAN MANSION :

• AT KHAN MANSION : •

~ AYA POV :

As Aya prepared herself for the day ahead, her heart raced with an intensity that matched the tumultuous emotions swirling within her. In the midst of this whirlwind, her fingers faltered, and her hairpin slipped from her grasp, landing softly on the floor. As she knelt to retrieve it, her pendant, a delicate butterfly, emerged, casting a gentle glow in the morning light.

Gazing upon the pendant, she found herself lost in its intricate beauty, a tangible reminder of a love lost but never forgotten. Memories of Mani, her first love, flooded her mind, each one a bittersweet echo of the past thirteen years.

The pendent :

Tears welled in her eyes, tracing a silent path down her cheeks as she addressed him with a mixture of longing and sorrow

"Mani, you promised you'll find me and never let me go. Where are you now? What about your promises?" Her voice trembled with emotion, carrying the weight of years of yearning.
With tender care, she caressed the pendant, her touch a silent prayer for his return.

"I miss you so much, Mani," she whispered, her words a whispered plea to the heavens above.
In the quiet of her room, she bowed her head in supplication, her heart heavy with longing.

"Ya Allah, please reunite us. Bring him back to me. I cannot bear this longing any longer,"
she implored, her prayer a testament to the depth of her love.