❥ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ : 3

Disclaimer :

"This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this book belong solely to the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any person, agency, organization, employer or company.

All content provided in this book is for informational purposes only. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information in this book or found by following any link referenced herein. The author will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The author will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.This book is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Readers are encouraged to seek the advice of appropriate professionals if they have any concerns or questions regarding any content herein.The author has made every effort to ensure that the information in this book was correct at publication time and is not liable for any unintentional errors or omissions.

The author reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this book without prior notice.Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will the author be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this book."

{Author_Angel}🌙

1900+ words

______________________________________

As Aya's gaze fell upon the threatening note nestled within her locker, a shiver of trepidation danced down her spine, setting her heart to a rapid, anxious beat.

Clutching the locker handle with a trembling hand, she drew in a slow, steadying breath, attempting to quell the rising tide of panic threatening to overwhelm her. With a soft click, the locker door sealed shut, but the specter of fear lingered, casting a shadow over her thoughts, a tempest of worry swirling within her mind.

Her solitary reverie was abruptly interrupted by a gentle collision, jolting her back to the present moment.

Startled, she turned to find a girl standing before her, a look of genuine concern etched upon her features. "Sorry," Aya murmured, her voice scarcely audible above the thrum of her own apprehension.

Yet, the girl's warm smile and outstretched hand served as a lifeline, drawing her back from the precipice of fear.

"Assalam o alaikum, I'm Qandeel Fatima,"

the girl introduced herself, her voice a soothing balm to Aya's frayed nerves.

Returning the handshake with a grateful nod, Aya offered a tentative smile.

"Walikum Assalam, I'm Aya Khan ,"

she replied, a flicker of relief evident in her voice. Qandeel's presence provided a welcome reprieve from the tempest raging within her, a beacon of warmth amidst the encroaching darkness.

"Are you new here?" Qandeel inquired, her eyes brimming with genuine curiosity.

With a nod, Aya admitted,"Yes, I just started today." Uncertainty tinged her words, a subtle tremor betraying her apprehension.

"Well, don't worry, I'll help you navigate your way around," Qandeel reassured her, her tone infused with genuine kindness.

A swell of gratitude welled within Aya as she offered a heartfelt "Jazak'Allah khair," her heart overflowing with appreciation for Qandeel's compassionate gesture.