❥ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ : 1

Disclaimer:

The following pages contain a journey through the realms of imagination, where reality intertwines with fiction. While inspired by real-life experiences, the characters, events, and scenarios depicted within are products of the author's creative vision. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Readers are advised to approach the contents with an open mind, suspending disbelief to fully immerse themselves in the narrative. The author assumes no responsibility for any interpretations, emotions, or consequences that may arise from engaging with the material presented herein.

With gratitude for embarking on this literary voyage,

{Author_Angel}🌙
______________________________________

• AT KHAN MANSION

• SIX YEARS AGO

• SIX YEARS AGO

~COLLEGE TIME
--------------------------

"Aya beta , wakeup ! It's time for college ! "
Her mother avoice pierced through Aya's dreams. "No , Mama ! I don't want to wakeup,
I'm so tired!" Aya groaned , burying her face deeper into her pillow . " Aya , it's your first day of college . You'll be late . Wake up , or else I'll call your Baba ." Her mother insisted.
Reluctantly, Aya relented, " I'm awake. Don't call Baba . I'll freshen up and get ready ."
Her mother kissed her forehead affectionately before leaving, leaving Aya with a warm smile .

Aya Pov :

Assalam o alaikum! My name is Aya Khan . I am the middle child of Ahmad Khan , 18 year's old , and recently finished schooling.
Today marks my first day of college, And I'm filled with nervousness. I don't know anyone there, And the stores of bulling linger in my mind. What if I become a target for seniors?
The thought weights heavily on me , And
I find myself missing my school friends dearly,
If only they were here , I wouldn't face this uncertainty.

Suddenly, a tap on her shoulder breaks her train of thoughts , causing her to flinch, She
turns to see her older brother, Ali , standing nearby .
"Anu , why are you taking so long" Mama and Baba are waiting for you at breakfast! "Ali's voice brings her back to reality, albeit with a start.
" Lala, you scared me like hell ! " She exclaims
A minute of relief and annoyance in her tone .
"My beloved sister, you always take forever.
I'll be late for the office if u don't hurry up!"
Ali teases, his playful grin putting her at ease .
"Okay, I'm coming." Aya responds, mustering
up the courage to face the day .

--------------------------------------------------------------

AT MOHAMMADI MANSION :

•