Aᴇsтнᴇтιc ᰔᩚ

Qandeel Fatima:

° Qandeel Fatima is a soft, fragile girl with a heart as pure as gold. Her fair complexion and dark brown eyes reflect the simplicity and warmth of her soul, while her pretty smile can light up any room.

Qandeel has a deep love for pets, often finding solace in their unconditional affection. Her passion for biology is evident in her keen interest in the natural world, and she dreams of becoming a teacher, hoping to inspire young minds with the wonders of science.

Deeply kind-hearted, Qandeel is always ready to lend a helping hand, making her beloved by all who know her. She shares a special bond with her best friend Aya, whom she lovingly calls her "moon," as Aya brings light into her life even in the darkest times.

Qandeel’s gentle nature is complemented by her strong faith; she finds strength and guidance in her Islamic beliefs, ensuring her actions are always driven by compassion and integrity.

---------------------------------

Salar sikandar:

° Salar Sikandar is known for his sharp intellect and undeniable charisma. As one of the top students in college, he has a reputation for his quick wit and academic excellence. However, he also has a darker side, often playing the role of the bully and heartthrob of the campus, leaving a trail of broken hearts in his wake.With striking features and a commanding presence,

Salar can be both intimidating and alluring. His confidence and bold demeanor make him the center of attention wherever he goes. Despite his tough exterior, there is a complex layer beneath his façade.

His friendship with Ayman is one of the few relationships where he lets his guard down, showing a more genuine side of himself.Salar’s life is also influenced by his Islamic upbringing. Though he sometimes strays, the principles of his faith remain a guiding force, reminding him of the importance of humility and kindness. The internal struggle between his image and his true self is a constant battle, one that adds depth to his character and hints at potential growth and redemption.

______________________________________

{ Author_Angel}🌙