"Taste Of A Pretty Girl"

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

Friday had arrived. After I was done nannying, I rushed to the grocery store and guess who I saw there. My two best friends, Onika and Megan. And y'all know we had to scream and hug each other as if we didn't just have dinner together the night before!

"What are y'all getting?", I asked them.

"Our goddaughter asked to spend the weekend with us. So we're getting her some chips, ice cream and cookies. You here to get some stuff for your date night?!", Megan asked with a smile.

"It's not a date night, crazy! Reneé is just coming over to chill with me. Just like I came over to chill with y'all last night. That's what friends do", I replied.

"Will there be drinks involved?", Onika asked.

"I mean, I was planning to make some cocktails for us. Nothing major", I said.

"Straight girls and alcohol are never a good combination when they're alone with a lesbian. Y'all go from straight, to curious, to gay as fuck as soon as the alcohol kicks in! At least for that night anyway", Onika claimed.

"Well, this straight girl will remain straight", I stated.

"Mmhm....Is she spending the night?", Megan asked.

"It depends on how much she drinks. If I feel like she shouldn't drive I might tell her to sleep on my couch until she sobers up", I said.

"Bey, if you want her to take the pussy just say that!", Onika exclaimed.

"Onika, hush! It's not like that, ok?"

"Ok, girl. But text us tomorrow and let us know what happened", she said.

I nodded and went about my business. I grabbed the frozen pizza, got some wings, Ranch flavored chips, lemonade and a bottle of Blueberry flavored Vodka. I got home and prepared everything. Once I was done, Reneé arrived at about six thirty.

After we had dinner, we were supposed to be watching movies, but we ended up talking too much....

"Your house is so pretty. I love it", Reneé said.

"Girl, this is nothing compared to where you live. But thanks for the compliment", I said as I handed her a cocktail.

"Beyoncé....baby I can barely taste the vodka", she said.

"I didn't want to make it too strong", I stated.

"Girl, where's the bottle?", she asked.

I went to the kitchen to get it.

"Let me fix this situation", she said.

And after she fixed the situation, a lot of giggling, flirting and loud talking began!

"Girl, we haven't watched not one movie and it's almost eleven o'clock! Can't believe we've been sitting here talking and laughing for three hours  ", I said.

"Well, maybe we can watch one now", she stated.

"Girl, I'll probably fall asleep on it!", I exclaimed.

"If you want me to leave just say that", Reneé said with a cute pout.

"You're not going anywhere, crazy. You're too litty off the alcohol. And if you leave my house and get in a car accident I'll be going to jail for giving your under twenty one year old ass liquor", I said.

"True, that's so very true. So where am I sleeping?", she asked with that cute, but seductive smile she always gives me.

"IF I let you sleep in my bed do you promise not to seduce me?", I asked.